Will Russia invade Ukraine again? (Yes, yes they did)

oversteve

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yesterday was one more massive missile strike from russia worth half billion $ with no significant damage on critical infrastracture but sadly some civilians wounded and killed. Few days ago Trump was talking about 'immediate peace'. Today Orban said that russia should strat the piece talks with US and not Ukraine and that Trump is the only hope :ugh:

Seems like russians dropped the nuclear threats atm and are trying to instil fear with other means and are pushing the pro-russian lobby over the world in order to force us into some agreement.

sleewell

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
putin is mad they blew up his bridge to crimea so he kills more innocent people but cant really do anything on the actual battle field. i dont really believe in religion or the after life but there should be sustained suffering for him beyond however more years, hopefully days, he has left on earth.

Metaluna

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
putin is mad they blew up his bridge to crimea so he kills more innocent people but cant really do anything on the actual battle field. i dont really believe in religion or the after life but there should be sustained suffering for him beyond however more years, hopefully days, he has left on earth.
Kismet is the this-world consequence for evil actions. “Getting what’s coming to you “.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
There was another cruise missile strike this morning.

I also heard some rumblings that Belarus has been building up at their border since the beginning of September.

What is the likelihood that their 30,000 troops last longer than a few days?

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Now apparently there are actually Iranian troops in Crimea operating the drone strikes since the Russian troops are proving to have a rather long steep learning curve with using the bomb equipped drones.

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Now apparently there are actually Iranian troops in Crimea operating the drone strikes since the Russian troops are proving to have a rather long steep learning curve with using the bomb equipped drones.
I had read that they were also on the ground in firefights, but that could be mis-reported.

Soon Belarus will be joining in, looks like any day now, so Russia, the second biggest Superpower in the world is going against Ukraine with Belarus and Iran LOL

Kinda sounds like a movie...

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
This could very well be the start of WW3 and we just aren't fully aware. There is more activity and belligerents engaged now than the phony war period of WW2. You seem to have Russia lining up with Iran and Belarus and China waiting to see if invading Taiwan is in their interest within 2 years or 20. I think our united strong response has them keeping to their original long term timeline but if a change in US leadership, raising Italian fascism, UK clown car like fiascos and German energy issues cause fissures and Putin's long play works then you may see China invade Taiwan in less than 2 years.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Also, apparently Russian spies have been arrested illegally flying drones over restricted areas in Norway, like energy facilities and airports. Not something to ignore when Russia has already sabotaged NG pipelines to Europe, has been accused of interfering with undersea communication cables and people in general are nervous about drones now that Russia is arming them with explosives. Nah, this will turn out fine.

oversteve

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I had read that they were also on the ground in firefights, but that could be mis-reported.

Soon Belarus will be joining in, looks like any day now, so Russia, the second biggest Superpower in the world is going against Ukraine with Belarus and Iran LOL

Kinda sounds like a movie...
Even if there are Iranian troops involved in ground fight I don't think there's many of them, probably more like single "volunteers" here and there.

Regarding Belarus it's hard to say, seems Luka is not really fond of the idea of being directly involved and getting even more sanctions but at the same time he tries not to offend putler and says he's ready to fight but always finds some stuff that won't let him join the war like Poland going to attack him and moving all the troops to their border etc.

Meanwhile ru troops are moving away from Kherson saying that ua forces are going to blow up Nova Kahovka dam. If you translate it from "russian" that basically means they have it mined and there's a high probability they are going to blow it up causing a flood of nearby settlements after all there's nothing new for them and they did the same thing in 1941

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Russian Defense Ministry stated the rockets are not Russian.
Polish officials are saying that they believe the missiles were headed toward targets in Ukraine, and we knocked off course by countermeasures. It could be possible. If Russia is saying that those are not their missiles, then I think that's potentially a bigger problem than if they say that they didn't deliberately target Poland. The implication there is that Ukraine bombed Poland to try to rile up political problems for Russia. I think that likely just comes off as far more combative and will do more to encourage NATO to counter-attack if they find evidence that Russia's claims are false.

But, on the other hand, from the response, it really sounds like no one in NATO wants this to be the escalation event. If this was some sort of fake excuse to get involved more actively, then the war drums would be beating louder by now.

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm just trying to retire without having to be cold in Europe...could someone just do the world a solid and kill Putin??
Wasn't there a crowd-source fund for that shit a while back? If not, there should be. I don't think it would take long to pass the hit-man line for funding on something like that.