Why are you mad right now?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Faine, Apr 8, 2012.

1. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

Thanks to rain, some flooding, a bridge closure, and my bad sense of timing when I should leave in the morning, it took me an hour and a half of sitting in traffic to get someplace that should have been a 15 minute drive this morning.

2. Ordacleaphobia

Ordacleaphobia Shameless Contrarian

THIS REVERB LISTING. HOW COULD YOU.

I really really really really really hope that was actually a normal, plain-jane red viking finish S5470. And I think it probably was.
    But the part that has me concerned is that the serial number checks out for a real-deal S5470BW, PLUS they actually listed out the BW specs in the description, deliberately listing the burled olive top.

IF this guy actually defaced a limited production, region-locked, never-repeated guitar, when functionally identical variants are available cheap, AND the refinish was just A FLAT WHITE PAINT JOB!?!? There is a special place in hell for you. Just like that guy that ruined that RG7CST.

Man this and the limited Koa version as well are on my bucket list of "If-a-mint-one-comes-up-fucking-buy-it-rob-a-convenience-store-if-you-have-to" guitars.
    I have alerts set up on both Reverb and the bay, check the classifieds here and the used listings on Sam Ash and Guitar Center 3 times a day for these things.

And some dude deliberately ruined one.
    To be flat white.

3. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

Unless they sanded the veneer/top off (which there would be no reason to) it wouldn't be too hard to get this back to stock. Like a few hundred bucks and a phone call.

4. lurè

lurè Can't buy skill so I buy gear

Goddam wisdom tooth decided to come out and now I've an abscess which hurts like a train in the face.

5. BlackMastodon

BlackMastodon \m/ (゚Д゚) \m/ Contributor

Shit that's rough. Think that's the first time I've heard of someone losing a wisdom tooth on it's own accord.

6. Ordacleaphobia

Ordacleaphobia Shameless Contrarian

Yeah that's a tough one for sure.
    I'm a bit of a wuss but I remember when I had all 4 of mine yanked even on the pain pills that shit hurt like a son of a gun.

I'd drop by and get that sucker stitched up and possibly a prescription; those holes get infected super easily.

7. BlackMastodon

BlackMastodon \m/ (゚Д゚) \m/ Contributor

I was lucky enough to be under full anaesthesia when I got mine removed at 18, plus my parents had good dental coverage, so for me it was a great time.

8. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

People who think you've "cut them off" and "brake checked" them because they apparently don't know how a fucking traffic light works. Here's a thought: Maybe take notice of what is around you instead of thinking someone is purposefully trying to inconvenience you.

ImNotAhab likes this.
  9. PunkBillCarson

PunkBillCarson SS.org Regular

Was playing Fallout 3: GOTY on PC and for the first day it was fine, but now it's crashing repeatedly. Said hell with it, getting a Steam refund, and started playing the Metro games. So far, having a blast! Not sure if this should go in Why Are You Mad or Why Are You Happy? Perhaps a thread where a bad situation turned into a good one? :lol:

10. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire Drink Sunny D, pet kitties.

stuck over at work for 5 more hours and can't pick up my guitar from fedex until tomorrow

11. Mprinsje

Mprinsje st. anger ain't bad!

My JCM 800 broke down yesterday

12. Hollowway

Hollowway Extended Ranger

I've had too much caffeine. I gotta stop doing that. I'm ready to blow up at literally anyone or anything. Soooo, off to the gym!