What are you listening to?

neurosis

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

which version do you prefer? This or the one on Hindsight? With Anathema I have a similar experience to Katatonia. They rule in the original distorted versions but I much prefer the ambiance and tension of the acoustic and mellow versions. It drags me in much more. Love Anathema. Thanks for posting.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Every year I start listening to this as soon as the leaves turn, I listen to it every day until they all fall, and then I don't listen to it again until next time. It's a regular exercise in restraint and delayed gratification because this is also Panopticon's best work IMO. Driving around taking in the fall colors to this album is one of the happiest places in the world.

Gold on the ground, gold in the trees, gold in every track. Tamarack's Gold indeed.

DestroyMankind

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Since my ipod quit working I haven't been listening to anything while I drive. Normally the majority of the music I listen to is when I drive. I feel like this might be a good break for a while. Been feeling burnt out on almost everything I own.