FS Washburn Solar PX-SOLAR17ET-C Evertune 7-String

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by LeviathanKiller, Oct 13, 2018.

1. LeviathanKiller

LeviathanKiller Knee-shooting Archer

Reverb Listing Here

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Item is in very good condition. I have been the only owner and it's been kept in a smoke-free environment in a padded rack or in a case. It's not been subjected to any sort of torture and hasn't been used outside of my home except at a friend's house one time.

My reason for selling is the scale length of 25.5" being too small for me. I've owned it for less than a year and has only been played regularly for about 2-3 months before I replaced it with something else.

There is some scratching on the horn that the strap attaches to. I purchased it brand new and it came like so (there's a picture of this). It didn't bother me enough to send it back. Other than that, there is the finger spot below the strings that all satin-finish guitars acquire. This guitar hasn't a single flaw other than that. I do wish I could keep it but I'm just unable to play it well with the scale length it is. I often play a 28.625" scale 7-string so this was at the very short end of the spectrum for me and it just didn't work out.

Modifications (if any):
    None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original box, documentation, and tools
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Huntsville, AL
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Reverb site. It's been a long time since I sold online so I don't have any references really. I'm usually the buyer. lol
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $850 USD obo + $50 shipping ($50 discount to SS.org people but you need to message me on here or Reverb letting me know)
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LeviathanKiller

3. BTrip

BTrip SS.org Regular

PM'd

4. LeviathanKiller

bump

Someone needs to grab this sweet axe. It keeps telling me to play it. My cramped hands have to tell it no.