Warmachine's Video Game Remixes

hensh!n

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm just using the PODGo for all my guitar/bass tones. I jump back and forth between using the 5150 and BE100 sims.
It's incredible, Line 6 has a bad reputation in much of the guitar community but I've found even their earlier POD iterations to produce some of the better tones one could get on digital. I think your work is a perfect example of that.

By the way, I really dig your "Slayer of Darkness" and "Suicide Slide" covers. They definitely rival the originals, which is not an easy feat for a metal cover of a classic VGM track. Keep up the great work!

WarMachine

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's incredible, Line 6 has a bad reputation in much of the guitar community but I've found even their earlier POD iterations to produce some of the better tones one could get on digital. I think your work is a perfect example of that.

By the way, I really dig your "Slayer of Darkness" and "Suicide Slide" covers. They definitely rival the originals, which is not an easy feat for a metal cover of a classic VGM track. Keep up the great work!
For sure man, i used to be one of the people that would bash Line6, but that was based off of me just hearing the old Spiders lol. After i tried helix native, i had to get a PODGo. I couldn't be happier with the sounds i get from it.
And thanks for the kinds words man, i really appreciate it! I'll have a few more new videos coming out very soon. I took @Spaced Out Ace advice and started working on my Castlevania 2 fan remake game again lol so i've got a few new tracks for it i've already got done. I'll release the full OST when i get the game done. I'll also post a few vids up of some tracks from it on this thread before it gets wrapped up.