Vik Duality 8 string run *CLOSED RUN*

AwesomeJohn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, what happened?
ordered my dream guitar almost 2 years ago and have never received it. He's been ghosting me for a long time but I have some things in the works to get my money back.. Its my fault for not doing research. I guess I just noticed how beautiful his guitars was then didn't think about looking him up.. It does really baffle me though that Vik thinks he can steal 4k+ from people and think they will just be like eh that's okay.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
ordered my dream guitar almost 2 years ago and have never received it. He's been ghosting me for a long time but I have some things in the works to get my money back.. Its my fault for not doing research. I guess I just noticed how beautiful his guitars was then didn't think about looking him up.. It does really baffle me though that Vik thinks he can steal 4k+ from people and think they will just be like eh that's okay.

He thinks he can because he's done it many times before. Hope you're in the US, I think that's basically the only way.

Lemonbaby

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm surprised he has the balls to pull this of in the States where everyone and his grandma is ready to shove a gun up his you-know-what. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's pays him a visit and fucks him up big time.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I'm surprised he has the balls to pull this of in the States where everyone and his grandma is ready to shove a gun up his you-know-what. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's pays him a visit and fucks him up big time.

Sadly the set of tough guys and the set of guys paying $6k for 5A quilt maple top guitar with a waterfall burst are mutually exclusive.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
your front yard, staring into your window
Sadly the set of tough guys and the set of guys paying $6k for 5A quilt maple top guitar with a waterfall burst are mutually exclusive.
The intersecting set might be small, but the right guy must be out there. :lol:

I think I have around 30k invested in guitars, cabs, amps, & effects, but easily twice that in firearms and accessories. KAC, Noveske, GAP, Surgeon, H&K, Fuller-Phoenix, Vepr Molot, etc, all command $3k minimum for a wide range of models spanning many platforms and applications, and prices climb quick. Add to that some quality glass, suppressor, MAWL, and whatever furniture and you’ve got a premo blaster and major credit card debt. That’s for CQB stuff all the way to hitting a target from 2 miles into another zip code. There’s a few of us that can do that AND play custom axes. And gun prices have gone WAAAY up like the guitar market; Russian Veper AKs and PKMs go for about 6k and up; same with Knights Armament stuff (KAC). It’s absolutely ludicrous, and the pain is reciprocating.

But having that stuff and the skills/training to utilize it does not make you a “tough guy”, nor does that really apply here. Most of us remain quiet, laugh at FBI designations, and keep the blades sharp for when it’ll be required. A bottle of liquor, some blow, and a pissed off dude/dudette is all it will take for someone to waltz over to this dude and take care of business. It is a matter of time before someone loses they’re sh!t over theft of funds and gets their hands busy, but the legal paper-cut would be way more effective than simply canoeing someone. But I do miss the MOB at times...