US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Whats ironic is that he actually tweeted out calling her quote "Letitia 'Peekaboo' James" which apparently was an autocorrect for a much much much uglier word.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
From the standpoint of the law or even basic logic, Trump's goose is cooked, but, from a practical standpoint, his same goose should have been cooked, what, five, maybe six times, by now. And yet here he is still razing hell. With enough support that no one can do anything about his goose, even though it's so cooked now that all that's left of it is the titanium screw it got in its wing from a car accident in 1994.
Though, the progression here isn't great, if you're Trump.

Mueller Report: Ended with Barr pre-emptively determining Trump was innocent despite some evidence of collusion and clear evidence of obstruction, dropped.
Ukrainian impeachment: letter of impeachment filed after lengthy investigation, a few GOP votes picked off, but mostly went down on party line votes. No further investigation, no charges.
Jan 6th Impeachment - letters of impeachment filed almost immediately, several more GOP votes, with many of the rest saying they only voted against impeachment since he was out of office in a few days. Investigation still ongoing, appears to be picking up speed, and is closing on Trump in a number of directions.
Classified documents at Mar-A-Lago - investigation ongoing, no charges, but investigators have let it leak rather pointedly that they don't intend to chrge Trump until after the midterms. Charges appear fairly likely.
NY Civil suit - filed 26 hours ago. With the massive amount of evidence and lower standard of evidence in a civil trial, Trump is facing stiff odds here.

Like, for all this "Teflon Don" talk, I think it's hard to argue that things are generally going worse for him today than when it was the "Russia hoax," back in 2017.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not sure how much embarrassment can be doled out to the guy who tear gassed a crowd so that he could get a photo op holding a Bible, and then fumble around with the thing as if he had never touched one before once he finally was being filmed.

Reporter: "Is that your bible?"
Trump: "It's A bible"

One of his more accidentally hilarious moments, heavily reminiscent of my favorite Fight Club scene and one of my all-time favorite joke formats, fun with articles:

1663873286350.jpeg

"Of course it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo... always use the indefinite article a dildo, never your dildo."

I also enjoy extrapolating the Trump format to other realms. Talking about radical politics with a buddy, "Is that your praxis?" "it's A praxis."

Also used to drop this one on the spouse: "I heard that place is the business." "It's A business."

and so on

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Trump called Letitia James "racist" for filing a lawsuit against him. That makes literally zero sense until you remember that Trump's default defense is to accuse others of whatever he is/does.
I mean, also that "white racism" and "reverse racism" is a popular GOP/MAGA talking point these days.