JT999

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Been doing these vids for a few months now, this one is the latest.
There are some vids with camera audio only (older ones) but still should be audible and enjoyable.
Nevertheless - here's Revocation. Hope you dig it guys! cheers

Oilid

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello!
I had a lotta fun doing this BLACKPINK – ‘Pink Venom’ M/V metal cover with my 7 strings guitar!

Oilid

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello!
Back to basics ► metal and fun!
Hope you’ll enjoy this video as much as I did doing it!

OldMate

Riff Pig
Reaction score
Hi all!

I had a cover of My People by The Presets sitting around on my HDD. Unfortunately my hard drive died and I lost the session, but managed to recover a bounce of it and do some rudimentary master EQ and limiting. Here it is!

Devine Lie Music

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My band recently launched a brand new album this month titled Indelible Stain.

Get a taste of what our album and our sound are about by listening to the first release - Feelings you Hide in your Heart!

Watch the video here:

Please feel free to drop a like or comment, telling us your thoughts on the song. We'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Ray089

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My band recently released its 2nd album, 'Feed The Monster'.

This is our last music video. If you're into Alternative Rock / Post-Grunge with some metal influences, check it out!

Also here's a play-through of our track 'Blind Nation' performed with my beloved ESP Eclipse II and my Fractal FM3:

Isaiah04

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
For you Necrophagist fans, just wanted to share this instrumental cover for Dawn And Demise with y’all !

t0ny0b

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My band's new animated music video (prog/alt metal). Alas, I use a 6-string but it is a baritone tuned to drop a so hopefully that's acceptable!

Devine Lie Music

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for all the support we've gotten so far. Our video has gotten over 61 000 views, and we are so grateful for all the love you've shown Feelings you Hide in Your Heart.

If you haven't already given the first track off our latest album, Indelible Stain, a listen, you can do so here:

Please drop us a like, comment, and follow to show your support.

Cheers,

Nigel