SSO: Deep Thoughts

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure I have some immediate family members that were doing Simp and Cancel Culture 40 + years ago iirc.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score
What is "Here I Go Again" even about? Big hit, everyone knows it, what does it mean? I know it gets chicks to drink and party, or at least it used to back in the day. He's lonely again but not wastin' time getting there? What the fuck is going on David?

Crungy

I've made up mah mahnd, I ain't wastin no mo tahm
Reaction score
I unraveled an even bigger Whitesnake mystery (to me) just now: I had no idea they were from the UK. How did I not know that?! How have I never heard of Coverdale's ties to Deep Purple?

DestroyMankind

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Why does old Dan Tucker need to get out of the way if he's late for his supper? Why is it a unicorn and not a unihorn? In an alternate universe do eggs go out to breakfast and order their humans scrambled or over easy?

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Why does old Dan Tucker need to get out of the way if he's late for his supper? Why is it a unicorn and not a unihorn? In an alternate universe do eggs go out to breakfast and order their humans scrambled or over easy?
Scrambled. Always scrambled. Trust me, those that think they're over easy end up scrambled anyway.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
What is "Here I Go Again" even about? Big hit, everyone knows it, what does it mean? I know it gets chicks to drink and party, or at least it used to back in the day. He's lonely again but not wastin' time getting there? What the fuck is going on David?
It's a breakup song without any deeper meaning. I think Coverdale himself more or less said that was the case.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

It was my HS graduation song. Not my fault, I voted for NIN - Closer.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah ive got quite a few that I dont exactly regret, i just really dont want to talk about them lol.

people invariably question/comment on my stupidest tattoos the most. I guess that's what I get but it would be cool if I could just let people draw on me with minimal forethought in peace. on the other hand, the ones I've put real thought into aren't easily explained and invariably lead to more stupid questions.

one thing I do enjoy is that men mistake my sparrow for an eagle/hawk/other "badass" bird of prey like 95% of the time (probably bc it isn't stylized) and I think it's really funny letting them down. "sweet eagle tattoo bro" "it's a female house sparrow actually" "...."