Squier Guitars ultra low $$$

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
fetch

Got this Affinity lefty strat last year for peanuts during an EOFY sale. With new pickups, nut and full scalloped board, the mods cost more than the guitar. :lol:

But I love playing it. It's my first foray into a full scalloped board and got accustomed to it quickly, I might do something similar to one or 2 of my RGs.

BurningRome

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
fetch

Got this Affinity lefty strat last year for peanuts during an EOFY sale. With new pickups, nut and full scalloped board, the mods cost more than the guitar. :lol:

But I love playing it. It's my first foray into a full scalloped board and got accustomed to it quickly, I might do something similar to one or 2 of my RGs.
I see you have it set up as a righty. That's awesome! Did you do the scallop work yourself? I've never tried a scalloped guitar but want to, eventually.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
I see you have it set up as a righty. That's awesome! Did you do the scallop work yourself? I've never tried a scalloped guitar but want to, eventually.
No, I got my long term tech to do it. He's done some scalloping before and this was the second time he's done one for me (first was the top 4 frets of my Ibanez Glaive).

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Just a heads up they now have Cabronita Baritones for $249.99 on ProAudioStar.

Says used, but I bought used a few weeks from them and got a brand new guitar, hang tags and plastic wrapped still in squier box. YMMV but good deal even if used.

BurningRome

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just a heads up they now have Cabronita Baritones for $249.99 on ProAudioStar.

Says used, but I bought used a few weeks from them and got a brand new guitar, hang tags and plastic wrapped still in squier box. YMMV but good deal even if used.
it's out of stock already. To bad.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
They got another stock of Squiers in. Pulled the trigger on a black/black/maple Affinity Tele Deluxe to go with my pink one.

BurningRome

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You should share a pic of the one you got.

It’s such a good deal. I took a look at the price of the Squier 60s classic Vibe Jazzmaster I bought a month ago for $280 and now it’s $460. Big price jump on the Squier stuff.
They got another stock of Squiers in. Pulled the trigger on a black/black/maple Affinity Tele Deluxe to go with my pink one

BurningRome

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That looks awesome. It's getting harder anymore to justify spending crazy money on similar guitars.

Latest posts