HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
FVTfJ38XoAEvglm

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
AILD is supposedly touring this summer, then the drummer backed out due to "interpersonal differences" (read as: one member tried to have someone kill his own wife), and I think at this point the only one besides Tim who might still be in is the bassist.

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
AILD is supposedly touring this summer, then the drummer backed out due to "interpersonal differences" (read as: one member tried to have someone kill his own wife), and I think at this point the only one besides Tim who might still be in is the bassist.
No, Josh left the band entirely (currently filling in for Spiritbox) not too long before the drummer backed away. The only one left from the band's own revolving door lineup is Phil the guitarist. Otherwise, it's mainly Unearth covering the rest of the vacant positions over the touring cycle.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
No, Josh left the band entirely (currently filling in for Spiritbox) not too long before the drummer backed away. The only one left from the band's own revolving door lineup is Phil the guitarist. Otherwise, it's just Unearth covering the rest of the vacant positions over the touring cycle.

Oh damn, I must have missed that then and mixed him up with Phil (every dude in metalcore bands look alike). Super bummed that Bill left Spiritbox, his tone from Mara Effect Pt. 1 is very high on my list of go-to's, but solid as hell gig for Josh to fill in on.