Some guitars are too funny not to post

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What were they even trying to replicate here? It looks like what I'd imagine a steve-o signature guitar would look like. Legit looks like someone went guitar surfing on that body.

It's the classic "took all the hardware off and threw it down the side of a mountain four or five times" look

Probably the same madman with the furry guitar.

I didn't want to name it out loud (or in writing) for fear it might hear me calling

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
The Japanese one looks like they tried to put in a little nub for a leg rest but I can't imagine that would be in any way comfortable to play. I guess the giant schlong behind the bridge is one way to get rid of neck dive.

Also gotta give a shout out to the marketing team for continuing to push the phallacy that it's not you who sucks at playing, it's your guitar!

Adieu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I think i found the bodies "inspiration"

30-304546_side-view-giraffe-head-hd-png-download.png

Dude hell no.

IF (!) that fan is done correctly (can't tell at this angle), that guitar is absolutely fucking awesome

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Man that's bad. I feel like there's some shitty story to go along with this "relic" job.
Breaking Bad was so awesome the skin of two minor characters inspired a guitar build
1664125084278.png

Seriously that guitar looks like it shuffles and picks at its own finish incessantly.