Schecter USA 7-String Axe Palace Exclusive Ltd Run - Violet Fade Quilt, Wenge, SS Frets, Hipshot+FR

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm delighted to unveil our Axe Palace exclusive limited run Schecter USA Custom Shop 7-string Guitar!

Featuring stunning quilt tops that we hand-picked from their private-reserve wood library, these are ultra high-spec instruments. We slaved over every detail of these guitars to ensure they would deliver optimal resonance, playing comfort, tone, and beauty!

Available with your choice of a Hipshot fixed bridge or Floyd Rose tremolo. Only 5 guitars were made for each configuration. The hardtails are double hum, whereas the floyd versions are hum/single. Key features are 24 stainless steel frets, Wenge neck, Ash body, Ebony fingerboard with 12-16" compound radius, 26.5" scale length, and so much more!

The pickups are custom-wound Schecter Brimstone pickups which are supremely clear, high-output, and aggressive but coil-split beautiful for a diverse array of tones.

For order info/more photos, visit our website here: https://axepalace.com/schecter-ap-s7.html

sn-_ap-19002-ht7_body-1.jpg

sn-_ap-19005-fr7_body_-1.jpg

sn-_ap-19003-ht7_front-1.jpg

sn-_ap-19003-ht7_back-1.jpg

Specifications

Shape: Sunset 24 Bevel Top
Finish: Violet Fade
Neck: Wenge with ultra-thin profile
Body: Ash
Top: Quilted Maple (Masterworks Grade)
Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
Frets: 24 Stainless Steel, 6100
Pickups: Schecter Custom Shop Brimstone set (custom wound for us, must be heard!)
Bridge: Hipshot or Original Floyd Rose
Headstock: Reverse In-Line
Tuners: Hipshot Locking
Hardware: Black
Nut: GraphTech
Fingerboard Radius: 12-16" compound
Scale Length: 25.5" (7-strings will be 26.5")
Other: Laser engraved special serial #, COA, soft case, big brass block and SS upgrades on Floyd models.

These guitars are simply PERFECT. We guarantee whoever the lucky ones are that pick these up, that it will be the finest guitar you've ever laid your hands on. Period. Shigeki and the master craftsmen over at Schecter USA spared no expense and left no stone unturned to ensure these would honor the vision I had for them. They came through in spades.

The Axe Palace is an authorized Schecter USA dealer and of course these guitars will come to you brand new with warranty, setup exactly to your tuning/string gauge preferences so its ready to go right out of the box. If you have any questions give us a call at 508-921-9973 or email [email protected]

Samark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Agree with Dyingsea, Superstrats just don't get any better than this. AANJ, great tops, great hardware for both tremolos and fixed bridges - great job Nick

P.S The contoured neck plates are a really nice touch

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Agree with Dyingsea, Superstrats just don't get any better than this. AANJ, great tops, great hardware for both tremolos and fixed bridges - great job Nick

P.S The contoured neck plates are a really nice touch

Thanks man! I appreciate it. People really loved these. One customer bought a 2nd one after getting his first.

PS: were down to just 2/10 left.

Acme

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I keep coming back to this thread every once in a while to feast my eyes. These guitars look absolutely stunning!