Schecter John Browne signature?

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Suprised it hasn’t been mentioned here but Schaller discontinued the Hannes 7/8 string bridges not long ago.
In the video comments someone mentioned they were surprised that it didn't have the Schaller bridge and John replied they didn't make the 7/8 bridges any longer.

Sir_Shreddington

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was actually considering getting a Qatsi to replace a 7 a just recently sold, but ultimately I decided not to because there aren't really any dealers in the midwest so I can't really try one out. Schecter is definitely more available though.

It's probably a smart move on his part. If his sig is more affordable, he will sell more, and make more cash. I like the matte finish on the schecter though, looks sick! I think it would look cooler if the finish covered the entire guitar though.

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
I was actually considering getting a Qatsi to replace a 7 a just recently sold, but ultimately I decided not to because there aren't really any dealers in the midwest so I can't really try one out. Schecter is definitely more available though.

It's probably a smart move on his part. If his sig is more affordable, he will sell more, and make more cash. I like the matte finish on the schecter though, looks sick! I think it would look cooler if the finish covered the entire guitar though.
Not sure where you're at but I believe Chondro guitars in Wisconsin is a dealer and has a qatsi in stock.

Sir_Shreddington

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not sure where you're at but I believe Chondro guitars in Wisconsin is a dealer and has a qatsi in stock.
Oh nice, I didn't realize that. I'm in Michigan. Perhaps a road trip is in my future!

Alternatively, I could try to get the local music store to be a dealer. Strictly for selfish reasons of being able to get my hands on one with no skin in the game :lol:

Musiscience

Tarnished
Reaction score
Oh nice, I didn't realize that. I'm in Michigan. Perhaps a road trip is in my future!

Alternatively, I could try to get the local music store to be a dealer. Strictly for selfish reasons of being able to get my hands on one with no skin in the game :lol:
When I bought mine, it was a gamble as I just couldn’t find one to try in Canada. No regrets at all, just do it if you can’t make the road trip!

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Pretty sure Browne is done endorsing Mayones. About a week ago he did one of those AMA stories on IG and somebody asked "Where's the Mayones guitars?" and Browne's response was "What's a Mayones?"
mayonnaise.png

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Suprised it hasn’t been mentioned here but Schaller discontinued the Hannes 7/8 string bridges not long ago.

In the video comments someone mentioned they were surprised that it didn't have the Schaller bridge and John replied they didn't make the 7/8 bridges any longer.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Strychnine is John Browne :lol:

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Man...none of you folks remember the days when the OG djent guys were on this forum regularly, or at least semi-regularly.
Like back when it was a circle jerk of guitar flipping, flavor of the month builders and crying about special runs not being produced and oh yeah more guitar flipping? Those old days?