Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by 7deadlysins666, Apr 6, 2010.
1. DXMGT or SLSMG
2. 7421 or 7621
...and some pills to kill my GAS for the rest of my life.
I need a Petrucci 7 Dargie Delight 2 badly. Until I get one I won't be able to think about the next four after that.
I don't have 5 more guitars in mind that are within the realms of affordability, anyway... These are my next 5 guitar related purchases, though...
1) Ibanez RGA121 in natural flat finish (I've got eBay alerts for this one... lol)
2) Ibanez RG1527 or RG7620 (depending on price and availability)
3) Taylor 114CE... Played one of these a few weeks ago and fell in love with it
4) A pair of KRK Rokit 6 monitors for my Pod HD...
5) Not a clue... something else I more than likely can't afford and don't need
Gibson Les Paul Traditional with 60's neck
That's all I've got in mind for now.
A Grassroots version of this
One of these
Then find somewhere to put all my stuff because I'm running out of room
Ibanez Premium RG827, that I'll get very soon once I get paid
Ibanez SR505, that I'll buy once my SR500 is sold
Gibson Explorer Baritone
And then, not sure which first, so I'll post them all hahaha :
Gibson Les Paul Gothic Morte
Jackson RR5FR if I manage to find one
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
...and that's just the beginning
1. Various ESP Standard, Original and Custom M-IIs and Horizons. I cannot even begin to mention my ESP ideas and desires after I found out we can get the majority of the Export Series in the USA
2. Suhr Pro Series M2 Black or Gun Metal Grey
3. Vigier Excalibur Original Urban Metal
4. PRS Custom 24 Eriza Verde
5. Music Man Petrucci 6 and 7 of some sort
So this was posted 2 years and some months ago. So far I have achieved the following with this list:
1) got a 7421, flipped it, got a 7620, modded it then sold it.
2)Didn't get a Loomis, but I bought a Stephen Sarpenter sig off of Alex Wade from Whitechapel, I think that's cooler.
3)I currently own an Agile 7 string and am using it in my band (Good call past self)
4) Owned a RGA8 for a short time
5) Dat SC-607.
Wow, i'd say I called em pretty good.