needs more RRs
Reaction score
ESP_CustomShop-OneOfAKind-SVLiquidMetalRed_004_900x.jpg
ESP_CustomShop-OneOfAKind-SVLiquidMetalRed_005_1800x1800.jpg

ESP_CustomShop-OneOfAKind-SVLiquidMetalRed_002_1800x1800.jpg

DiezelMonster

Complainasaurus Rex
Reaction score
No, pretty sure it's the same bridge my Indo SLAT has on it. It's fine functionally, I guess. Hipshots look and feel a little better.
Weird, I'm sure that was $7K as well for that guitar hahaha, I have been having a problem getting hipshot parts where I work, maybe that is why?

xzacx

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looks like it’s just the same bridge that they used on B7s—which is disappointing in the sense that’s it’s not a Floyd, but since there’s nothing remotely special about a Hipshot, it’s no worse than that either.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like it’s just the same bridge that they used on B7s—which is disappointing in the sense that’s it’s not a Floyd, but since there’s nothing remotely special about a Hipshot, it’s no worse than that either.

This.

I'll never understand the Hipshot worship. They're nothing special at all.

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
This.

If I don't get a Floyd on a guitar I like the Hipshot bridges. Not for any functional reason, it's just a standard bridge. But I like the way a Hipshot feels while playing.

That said... Floyd's on everything please, I'm not a pussy

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
This.

I remember Hipshot blowing up on SSO because of the aesthetics. As in, the shoulders of the bridge look cooler than the flat-plate fender style bridges.

Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe I’m right. Maybe I’m projecting. Maybe my kids are calling for me and I’m hiding in the bathroom trying to extend my moment of peace.

NickS

Rocket Surgeon
Reaction score
This.

Not saying that Hipshot stuff is the absolute best thing out there, but they are a solid product, and they nail the aesthetics, and I like that they're made in the US for an okay/fair price.

But there's lots of other good brands out there too.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Shame about the edgelord inlay on that Warrior, because everything else on it is absolutely dynamite.

Masoo2

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
oh my gosh do not check Guitar Center and Music Go Round when you don't have funds on hand...

absolute stunner JP13-7, guessing it was a Chelsea Grin or Ice Nine Kills artist custom??? one of the nicest I've ever seen and I'll be forever jealous of who picks this up. haven't had this much instant-GAS in years.

000000118500490-01-2000x2000.jpg

and peep this one-off Schecter JL-8 made for the band Uncured

40015-S000282851-4