Post Your GAS

thrashcomics

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
KNE does good work, both of my MJT strats are build with his bodies and the 2 Charvel'ish builds I have in process are also bodies from KNE. I actually have another strat body that should be here next week, just trying to decide if I want to do the build at MJT or GMW.
Dope. My plan is to grab a Warmoth Arcade neck, get MJT to mimic the finish they did on my P bass on one of these, and have a matching pair of "Fender/Jackson" relic'd thrash monsters.

youngthrasher9

Ur Mom Is Too Much Gain
Reaction score
View attachment 117466
Before I order a Death Kelly body, anyone have experience with KNE?
Yes I do! Mitch and crew from KNE do very good work. The website is pretty outdated and apparently they’re working on that but if you email them, they’re fairly quick to respond and any options they don’t have listed on the site but have the means to accomplish, they’ll do for a very reasonable charge. I was actually the first death kelly body order from them, they had to program the CNC based on plans I acquired and they did it in a very reasonable amount of time with good communication.

thrashcomics

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yes I do! Mitch and crew from KNE do very good work. The website is pretty outdated and apparently they’re working on that but if you email them, they’re fairly quick to respond and any options they don’t have listed on the site but have the means to accomplish, they’ll do for a very reasonable charge. I was actually the first death kelly body order from them, they had to program the CNC based on plans I acquired and they did it in a very reasonable amount of time with good communication.
That's exciting. I emailed for a quote and got a reply within hours. Now that I have confirmation of quality expect a DK in the first half of 2023.

I made a mock up of a custom logo "SackJon"

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 11.59.45 AM.png

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I have zero idea why, but I have grown to really like the inlay. I think its pointless, obtrusive, vain, and everything most people hate, but I just love it.

...and I like cockstocks.

Samark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm still operating under the impression that the inlay is somewhat removable. Will have more on that over the next year or so.
Let's hope this process is applicable as the blocks are obviously larger than the dots etc etc. (IG Rad Rob Grey from RIP for anyone who's interested) RRG.PNG

gunch

30 y/o metal zooner
Reaction score
I still want an RG, but also a km6 mk. II, and something down the middle like an old banshee neck-through

ibanez-rg-standard-rgrt421-wnf-walnut-flat-electric-guitar-rgrt421wnf.jpg

banshee-elite-6-hh-ht-eb-hd-2-160576.jpg

YSCHECTER10114208.jpg