Post Your GAS

r33per

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Actually, in my research on this one, I might be tempted to go for this one instead of the Iridium, with more tonal options and overall better sound, and it's cheaper. Anyone experience with either or both?

SimplifiDLX-large.jpg
Very curious about this and the Classic. I love my Triaxis and 2:90 but struggling to shift gear these days due to some recently surfaced health conditions.

If you get it, post a NGD :coffee:

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I acquire the ironbird Sunday

it will go up for sale alongside my c1 the same day bc FUCK living is EXPENSIVE and I have no MONEY because my job doesn't give me the hours I got hired to work and tuition doubled

OmegaSlayer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
1659610401244.png
or
1659610666536.png

Which is a purchase that wouldn't make me feel too bad, as it would be a piece of arsenal that fits purposes I can't currently accomplish

Reaction score
Very curious about this and the Classic. I love my Triaxis and 2:90 but struggling to shift gear these days due to some recently surfaced health conditions.

If you get it, post a NGD :coffee:
I wanted to be pubescent and say "well now I don't wanna do it anymore", but a good deal has come along, and I might just do it...

Empryrean

angery gear acquirer
Reaction score
I don't consider myself a purveyor of boutique guitars but.. ugh I don't own a green guitar
gh6pp8lthh5tzbenddvk.jpg

someone buy this so I don't have to see it on my reverb wishlist everyday :lol:

Mboogie7

Lefty's unite!
Reaction score
Update that no one cares about, I was discussing paying for grad school with my dad and he said I'm a dumbass for trying to get rid of my stealth. The guy I was trading with was pissed but I think in the long run it's the move considering how modded and personalized it is.

Love it when dads give dad advice. Heed his words :monkey:

AltecGreen

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Is there any mainstream instrument you could compare the top carve to? Ibanez S series? Fender Aerodyne? I normally prefer guitars with a strong forearm contour but didn't mind the Ibanez S I used to own.

Simple wood choices yes, but their finishes are stupid nice.
I don't own any mainstream guitars. 🤣