Post your fiearms guys.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Thrashmanzac, Jun 6, 2010.

1. BEYOND

BEYOND Member

Full auto is only used for suppressive fire. F/A is not used in rifles generally, its just there "just incase".

2. rob_l

rob_l SS.org Regular

Oh christ on a handcrutch - FUCK OFF. AND SUTURE your own overly articulated sphincter.

At least it's abundantly clear that your douche-baggery can ascend to even greater heights than even expected. Good job. :noway::nuts:

Do you see Zolts uniform? Have you ever been in combat? I HIGHLY doubt it based solely on the fact that it would make you a scumbag to claim you've done what our soldiers do. And I buy bulk dry-box ammunition, 4k rds at a shot for each gun. I go to the range EVERY OTHER DAY. You've no idea what I do for a living. So can it. Like I said - Get a butt-plug, maybe that will shut YOU the fuck up..... Better yet, piss off and leave. Delete your account and say "Bye" and let that be that. You eclipse moron and move to a deeper state of ignorance, and typical newbie arrogance.

Just shuffle off. These subjects are "beyond" your comprehension. Leave it that way. Better yet - Leave as mentioned. Never to return.

Pics, comp. stats and every other possible credential - or you are "beyond" full of your own shit...... :fawk::fawk::fawk::fawk::rolleyes: Pathetic.

Great work fucking up a perfectly useful thread. Worthless newbs....

orb451 likes this.
  3. Zoltta

Zoltta Guns N Guitars Contributor

Proper training class? Is Marine Corps Marksmanship Training and Infantry training good enough? I guess us Grunts dont learn nothing, we are just true bullet sponges right?

I called you an Elitist Douchebag because you simply walked in and shat on my opinion and when i tried to have a friendly argument about the situation afterwords, you told me i was basically an uneducated prick and i did not know shit. Correct me why i am wrong with what i was arguing about and you might have credibility, but you fail to correct my evaluation.

Look, all im trying to say is, the brands i mentioned are good enough for a beginner to plink at the range with. What is this 20,000 round crap? I highly doubt this guy will shoot 20k a year. I never said the cheaper brands were the same as expensive ones. I mean shit an 800 Spikes AR has all of that shit you mentioned the cheaper brands didnt have and look its still $800.

So you can argue and shit on my opinion all you want. Continue to tell me that i need to grow up because you think you know more than i do about something and feel the need to harass me about it. Go ahead and take your courses and roleplay with your $4000 AR, load bearing vest, and tactical gear and tell everyone how cool you are because you are all grown up and think you know more than someone else about guns over the internet.

I...dont...care, and ill still recommend a Stag, Bushy, Spikes etc to Rob because unless he is going to combat or shooting 50k rounds a year, they will function just fine.

I bet you are one of those armchair commandos who like you bury their Carbines in the mud and take videos and pictures about how awesome their super expensive AR functions when submerged in trash and post a long review on some internet forum.

have a nice day killer, hopefully Larry Vickers can teach you some respect in your next class.

4. Zoltta

oh and these OTHER forums (let me guess, THR, FiringLine, M4carbine.net etc probably one of those weak ass forums) you recommend, if you are the type of person that posts on those other forums, then ill stay clear away because obviously i wont learn nothing there.

Im done fighting about this nonsense. This is a picture and informational thread. Anyone have anything useful they would like to talk about?

5. orb451

orb451 Banned

From the sounds of his asshole leaking bullshit like a faucet, I'd say he's probably from Calguns. There's a lot of guys over there like him that jerk each other off over their uber cool rifles that they spend thousands on. :lol:

Beyond, just so you know, that kind of alpha-male wannabe, broomstick up your ass attitude doesn't fly here. Maybe over in your other forums it does, but not here. You can't come in after 10 posts and piss in everyone's corn flakes and not expect to be called out on it.

Zoltta was giving a very clear and valid bit of advice, and when you tried rebuking him, he laid down his reasoning yet again, and lo and behold, all you could do was insult him, with no rhyme or reason behind your line of thinking.

I think Rob said it best, fuck off dude. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

6. BEYOND

BEYOND Member

Everyone knows that Marine rifle training could be much better. I didn't shit on your opinion, I corrected a incorrect statement. We don't need kids who just turned 18 buying a POS AR then screaming that ARs are shit based on their "experience" with sub-par weapons. Hell, look at WASRs and how they set the standard for AKs being 6 MOA guns. You seem to have envy of some sort, that is a weakness. Just because you spend money on something does not mean you have to justify it beyond logic. I did not disrespect you, do not disrespect LAV. I recommend you check out the chart: M4 CHART You are being immature, and your only argument is "I own these, and they work fine", justifying your purchase instead of looking at the facts. In fact, with this level of immaturity, I highly doubt you really are a Marine. If you are, you do the Corps a dishonor. Also: M4C is a "weak ass site"? Is this coming from the same forum that posts "reputation points" saying "Eat shit and die"? Grow up kid.

athawulf likes this.
  7. rob_l

rob_l SS.org Regular

On behalf of EVERY user, I speak for all of us when I say you spray-fart bullshit like a Latin King graffiti artist.

You're an inarticulate, assumptive cock polisher. Nothing more, nothing less. Just another passing newb asshole who has to be brought down to size.

And the next MF that refers to me 37, since you were still bouncing from nut to nut, or Zoltta, as a kid is losing a trachea. You are on the BS bleeding edge @ the moment...

Shut it. Disparage the Corps one more time and it's gonna get personal and uglier than yourself....

So - where are your service records, official scored and proofed competition records or any evidence you do anything other than be a chronic mental masturbator.... GO HOME!! Noone here will pay an ounce of attention to you. Go home while ya still got the legs left to carry you.

8. BEYOND

BEYOND Member

When did I disparage the Corps? I have nothing but respect for them. On the contrary, his lack of maturity brings dishonor to his position. I did not know that this site frowns upon facts and reason as has been shown in this thread. Inarticulate? You guys can't even seem to read correctly...

9. rob_l

rob_l SS.org Regular

Here's a lil refresher since you clearly need it.

"Everyone knows that Marine rifle training could be much better. " <-- You are completely off your nut and ignorant BEYOND a fault.

The fact that you believe that, having never been in this brotherhood, you have any idea whatsoever regarding what a Marine is and isnt taught. After boot I could've easily popped the brainpan on a target 300 yds away with a std M16 - And then I spent three months at Quantico. YOUR ignorance and foul attitude seem to lead you to the conclusion that you are infallible. And that, somehow, somewhere, your fucking opinion means anything to anyone.

I was in the Corps. for three and a half years during Desert Shield and Storm... Stick to what you seem to know best - Popping off on the keyboard aimlessly .... And at your rate of bitchiness I would imagine you go through a lot of keyboards.

Still hilarious that you come in here "the ultimate authority" when the fact is you probably need a Smithy just to field strip a Ruger Neos.... Quit being a jackass and fucking drop it. Now.

Daemoniac likes this.
  10. Zoltta

What Envy? You say it like i couldnt afford better shit haha. I own plenty from Top Tier brands. I looked at the facts and i told you what i think about the facts, but your only argument after that was "I need to grow up and learn more about high quality AR's". Yeah thanks, that helps.

You talk about my level of immaturity. Last i checked, me standing up for what i believe is not immaturity. However shitting on someone elses opinion is, so you are the immature one kid. I like debating things, and in the end if you are right then you are right. You are right on the fact that the brands you mentioned are better brands than the ones i mentioned, but are the brands i mentioned still THAT BAD, someone new to AR's cant buy one?

Look at it this way, buying a 4000 dollar AR for a beginner who is just learning the gun and its platform is like buying a 4000 dollar GIBSON for someone who is buying their first guitar and is wanting to learn how to play. Its not needed unless they want to get more serious about it.

I dont care if you think im not a Marine. I know what i earned and i know what i was taught to do. I wont let someone over the internet take that away from me.

PS: Im sure M4C is a great site, whatever but as far as an informational site with tons of shit to do and read about, ARFCOM good enough for me. There is a reason why its popularity > any other website. I dont base a website off of its Reputation or use comments. I come here to talk about my favorite guitars and get good info on others. Could care less about anything else.

11. Zoltta

Also the fact that the Corps can teach an 18 year old kids who has never shot a rifle in his life to hit a target not much bigger than a mans grape at 500 yards, proves our rifle training doesnt need to be THAT much better. Thats not even our combat training, thats just straight marksmanship.

Also im sick of this maturity bullshit. You think every Marine is this fucking upstanding gentleman? No, no one is perfect. Hell, ive seen E-6's, E-8's, O-3's and even damn O-6's act like children. We are brought up to be disciplined and respectful but at the same time we are taught not to take stupid shit from no one and for those guys who been in that long, im sure they rate it. So dont give me some bullshit about what you think is dishonor to the Corps, because you simply dont know. I wont start name calling you for it either or say you need to grow up and do more research because its not something you will learn over the web

12. leandroab

leandroab Stay Negative™

Let's cut this shit off and start posting more guns in this mothafucka!

13. Zoltta

or lets delete this thread and start a new one. I dont think people need to read 3 pages full of nonsense

14. eclipsex1

eclipsex1 SS.org Regular

All that I have to say is this..

[​IMG]

athawulf likes this.
  15. NiCkMiLnE

NiCkMiLnE 7>6

this thread needs moar guns and less noobs!

16. Chickenhawk

Chickenhawk A Bad Idea Contributor

The current home defense:

Smith & Wesson Model 17 Highway Patrolman .357

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. leandroab

leandroab Stay Negative™

Aren't hollow points illegal?

18. Chickenhawk

Chickenhawk A Bad Idea Contributor

Not even in the slightest. They sell them at Wal-Mart.

Winchester had to stop making the Black Talons, because they were fucking amazing, but they came out with the SXT's.

SXT = Same eXact Thing (seriously...)

Those are BT's in the speed loaders, if I remember correctly. It's been ages since I've even touched that pistol (I know, I know, I'm slacking..been playing with the AR.)

19. leandroab

leandroab Stay Negative™

I thought they were.. :scratch:
    Don't remember where I saw that...
    O well.
    :lol:

20. rob_l

rob_l SS.org Regular

Yep - Except for "range rounds" like PMC FMJs all my handguns are loaded with a variety of hollow point rounds. My absolute favorites being the ExtremeShock EPR and Air Marshalls... For home defense and close quarter engagement they are the "safest" round in the world. Wont ricochet, or go through walls but on soft organic tissue does a great deal more damage than a standard HP could ever muster.

In the time intervening I've picked up a Stag AR15-M4 Model 2 and loaded it up with Dark Earth toned EVERYTHING :D, and just to piss off the cork sniffers - I wanted an AR platform "plinker" that Oak Ridge would let me fire at the indoor range - A Spike ARL-22, chambered for .22lr but with an upper swap, boom 5.56 or 6.5spc - So I laugh in the face of those that balk at his guns (I couldnt care less about the logo bullshit - The gun is excellent for the $, a Beretta Cx4 Storm in .45 apc, a sweet Beretta 1022 w bipod for my son and I to plink with and a Mossberg Maverick .308 w Nikon scope and pick up a Springfield XDm .9mm in black/OD green on friday.... :hbang::fawk::yesway: