Post your demos HERE! 😊

JT999

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thanks man! glad you liked it :) It took some time to also program all the other instruments, anyway I did my best with everything.

Roberto Djentz

The guy who asks too many questions
Reaction score
My band released the first single of our debut EP last week.
Still in the process of finding our sound so feedback is really appreciated!

Great job broham, good stuff πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š I dig it πŸ™ŒπŸ˜Š

Since you have an actual music video, you could have Andrew Baena or any YouTuber for that matter to do a reaction video during his live streams. I'm sure that would help promote it.

He and several others do that all the time.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Alright. Finally got back to my 2nd round of practice songs. I'm ...over a year behind. πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

going with a rock one this time to keep it simple.

Vocals are suuuuper rough especially in the beginning. Took me a while to try and get all the cobwebs out. I should go back and re-track them but eh...ehhh.. I gotta crank out a few more practice songs before I hit a hard crunch again at work.

So here's Dumb practice song #32 (not the 32nd, that I've actually finished lol. It's just the 32nd one I've started.)

drums - superior drummer 3. death & darkness. one of the "death" kits. .. i forget which one. Used UAD shadow hills this time on the drum bus. (discrete section only).
guitars - helix native. marshall 2204 L side and a recto R side. Dialed the gain back super low on both. 7strings drop 1/2 step down
bass- helix native + DI blend

broke out an organ vst! 'cause why not!πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Anyway, apologies again for the rough vox. I'll try and make the next one better.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Shazaam!
got another practice song. #33! Ignore that last one above. It was kinda meh

I forgot to tune the vocals... oooops

still have a ways to go to sound like a real pro level mix but I think it's better than my last batch.πŸ€”πŸ€”

Last edited:

STRHelvete

☿
Reaction score
Cooking up some new industrial fuckery. I have a whole ass album I need to be finishing up and here I am on some damn side quest writing some new shit that's not even on the album. I need some damn milk. Anyways I just came up with this and nothing else. I have no idea where I'm going with it yet but I love it so far.

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Alright. Finally got back to my 2nd round of practice songs. I'm ...over a year behind. πŸ’†β€β™€οΈ

going with a rock one this time to keep it simple.

Vocals are suuuuper rough especially in the beginning. Took me a while to try and get all the cobwebs out. I should go back and re-track them but eh...ehhh.. I gotta crank out a few more practice songs before I hit a hard crunch again at work.

So here's Dumb practice song #32 (not the 32nd, that I've actually finished lol. It's just the 32nd one I've started.)

drums - superior drummer 3. death & darkness. one of the "death" kits. .. i forget which one. Used UAD shadow hills this time on the drum bus. (discrete section only).
guitars - helix native. marshall 2204 L side and a recto R side. Dialed the gain back super low on both. 7strings drop 1/2 step down
bass- helix native + DI blend

broke out an organ vst! 'cause why not!πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Anyway, apologies again for the rough vox. I'll try and make the next one better.

Awesome broham πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ sounds good πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Cooking up some new industrial fuckery. I have a whole ass album I need to be finishing up and here I am on some damn side quest writing some new shit that's not even on the album. I need some damn milk. Anyways I just came up with this and nothing else. I have no idea where I'm going with it yet but I love it so far.

"Why do I hear boss music?" 😳🀣 awesome stuff broham πŸ™Œβ˜ΊοΈ

Roberto Djentz

Reaction score
Shazaam!
got another practice song. #33! Ignore that last one above. It was kinda meh

I forgot to tune the vocals... oooops

still have a ways to go to sound like a real pro level mix but I think it's better than my last batch.πŸ€”πŸ€”

I can't get this one to load broham 😩