Post your demos HERE! 😊

Aminal Planet

The new dude looking for help
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm curious to hear some of your music ☺️

If anyone has a demo, full track, album, or music video, I'm interested in checking it out 🙌

Doesn't matter the duration, quality, or genre.
Doesn't matter if it's completed or not.

Everyone is welcome to post new or old.

Let's get this going! ☺️

Happy Saturday ☺️🙌

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is my most recent, and I am very proud of how it turned out from a compositional perspective. Timing has always been a weak point of mine, but I recorded the rhythm guitar to a click which I then sent to the drummer, and lastly added the drones and lead section after putting drums and rhythm together. I am very happy with how the parts fit together overall, and how much my timing has improved since previous attempts at recording.

I am also proud of the tones I got here, but was never extremely satisfied with the overall mix. I am very new to recording and opted to mess with it as little as possible versus tweaking a ton of stuff and potentially making it worse. It sounds less bad than when I started and considering my current skill level I call that a win.

Aminal Planet

Reaction score
This is my most recent, and I am very proud of how it turned out from a compositional perspective. Timing has always been a weak point of mine, but I recorded the rhythm guitar to a click which I then sent to the drummer, and lastly added the drones and lead section after putting drums and rhythm together. I am very happy with how the parts fit together overall, and how much my timing has improved since previous attempts at recording.

I am also proud of the tones I got here, but was never extremely satisfied with the overall mix. I am very new to recording and opted to mess with it as little as possible versus tweaking a ton of stuff and potentially making it worse. It sounds less bad than when I started and considering my current skill level I call that a win.

This is pretty cool, gives me that Tides of man vibe, really chill and thought provoking 🙌

Aminal Planet

Reaction score

Newest release!

Solo EP :hbang:

The instrumentals are epically done, the tones for guitars and such are really good. The instrumental pieces of both songs are well recorded and I dig it 🙌

The vocals sound a bit old school and the instrumentals sound modern, pretty cool

AwakenTheSkies

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sure! I've been recording at home since 2015, recorded another EP in Jan 2022 but then left the country. But I might be able to mix it soon.

This is my most metal song with vocals and all, but I also do prettier & melodic stuff as well.

This one is old but some people seemed to like it

I would really like to start a band and play these live, but life is just...well..😅😅

Aminal Planet

Reaction score
Sure! I've been recording at home since 2015, recorded another EP in Jan 2022 but then left the country. But I might be able to mix it soon.

This is my most metal song with vocals and all, but I also do prettier & melodic stuff as well.

This one is old but some people seemed to like it

I would really like to start a band and play these live, but life is just...well..😅😅

Bro, I really enjoyed these, great composure for both, great recordings, great mixes, great job 🙌 really well done, I dig it! Great melodic refreshers throughout the mixes 🙌 awesome stuff!

Last edited:

Aminal Planet

Reaction score
I can see this thread easily dying because for some reason in a music forum, people never really post their own stuff all that much.

So here's my contribution just to keep it alive.

This is great broham, gives me a heavier skinny puppy vibe. Dig the industrial sound. Very John Wick background style 🙌 thanks for the contribution 🙌

Last edited:

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
Submission(s):

chipchappy

thudmaster
Reaction score
hey! this is cool. Y'alll are some talented mofos.

I just put out an electronic/ambient album out a week or so ago. The main parts are actually my Music Man JP12 7 String through an Echoplex EP-2. Drums are all kontakt and bass is mostly my Moog Sub 37. Strings are Spitfire Albion and Native Instruments Cremona Quartet with a little bit of Spectrasonics Keyscape peppered throughout. I hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading/listening

Aminal Planet

Reaction score
Submission(s):

I dig it broham, hardcore for days 🙌

Aminal Planet

Reaction score

was working on a solo ep type project but decided to step away and take a break from playing music until I finish school in September. This was a track I was working on. Was going for Deftones/Jakob kinda vibes

Definitely diamond eyes inspired, I dig it broham 🙌 I'd jam tracks like these for study 🙌 awesome stuff!

Aminal Planet

Reaction score
hey! this is cool. Y'alll are some talented mofos.

I just put out an electronic/ambient album out a week or so ago. The main parts are actually my Music Man JP12 7 String through an Echoplex EP-2. Drums are all kontakt and bass is mostly my Moog Sub 37. Strings are Spitfire Albion and Native Instruments Cremona Quartet with a little bit of Spectrasonics Keyscape peppered throughout. I hope you all enjoy it and thanks for reading/listening

I dig it, I've fiddled and diddled with electronic stuff in the past, always fun and chill. 🙌

Aminal Planet

Reaction score

To those of you who see this but haven't yet posted! All of you are welcome here, all of your music is welcome here!

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

It Doesn't matter if it's mixed, mastered, complete, incomplete, full demos, rough demos, good mixes, or bad mixes! All are encouraged! ☺️

Doesn't matter the duration, quality, or genre! All are welcome! ☺️

If you don't have a demo, don't be shy to post your licks, riffs, and ideas! ☺️

Gear doesn't matter!
(However, you can totally mention it if you would like to do so ☺️)

This is a place to share your demos and recordings without criticism! ☺️

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!!! ☺️

Sincerely,

-Roberto

Last edited: