Pope Francis Accused of Heresy By Members of the Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by BenjaminW, May 1, 2019.

1. chopeth

chopeth SS.org Regular

You be happy the church doesn't have power to influence the politics in your country. In mine it is one of the biggest powers, they supported a dictator, helped spread the oppression after the civil war, denouncing people to the dictatorship, and now the put down presidents with demonstrations, always near the power (a.k.a right winged liberal parties), spending public money (11.000.000 million year they got from my fellow citicens) not in the poor or those in need, but into courses to convince gays they are ill.

Catholicism is a plague, a spirit illness wherever it dwells, no matter how good it does, the evil surpasses it like a million times. Moral misery and darkness is what the high leaders bring for the people. The new pope is just a more moderate type of the same sickness.

2. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

OP is from the United States. So we're screwed. :banana:

Randy and BenjaminW like this.
  3. mpexus

mpexus SS.org Regular

The Catholic Church has always been hands to hands with Power. Look at any Dictatorship in any Christian/Catholic country in History and see the Highest Priest always be nice friends with the Dictators. Religion still has huge amounts of power, in fact it's the only reason it still exists, to control the Masses.

odibrom likes this.
  4. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

That's because the White Pope, (the ones we know) and all of his kin that we see in the media, that reside in Vatican city are put in front of us as figureheads. Behind and above the white pope sits the black pope (leader of the Jesuits). These are tenticles of a the solar church. It really is a solar cult. It is a death cult really.

c7spheres likes this.
  5. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

...the fuck are you going on about?? :scratch:

Eh those guys are a bunch of anarchists, that's a step or two up from white nationalism maybe but I would take them with a couple kilos of salt, too. :lol:

BenjaminW and StevenC like this.
  6. c7spheres

c7spheres GuitArtist

It's more of that conspiracy stuff science can't prove that we all know to be true. Like Aliens, 432hz and Tone Wood. Yeah, I said it and I'll say it again, Tone Wood! How's that feel? Just trying to keep the mood light cause I know these issues can get negative real quick. :leon:Seriously MetalHEx, You just opened a can of worms. I know what you're talking about is true, but I ain't getting into it. This thread could go on for years now : )

MetalHex likes this.
  7. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

I really can't simplify it anymore than I did. Someone has to do their homework!

c7spheres likes this.
  8. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Unlike the 432hz thing though which is more difficult to prove, there is plenty of evidence to back this up that you can actually touch and see. One just has to follow to symbolism and etymology, and just read some books.....or use google at least

c7spheres likes this.
  9. spudmunkey

spudmunkey SS.org Regular

"Black Pope" sounds like a movie what would have a "Wackka-Joe-Wackka-Joe" soundtrack, with a cast that would include at least 2 people with the last name, "Washington".

Growing up catholic, I've heard and read about the Jesuits, but everything I've come across points to them not being somehow above/behind everything, but being underlings/2nd class. Especially lately (last few decades).

10. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Interesting. Well I didnt say the Jesuits are "behind everything", but I do believe they are instrumental in fomenting wars....being that they are basically the "militant" branch of the catholic order.

11. chopeth

chopeth SS.org Regular

I stand for what I said, you probably don't even know what is to be under the rule of the church in the states. It is ridiculous. A couple of years ago, a politician rewarded the virgin mary with a medal of police honor. Just to give you an example... last 7 years the heirs of dictator Franco long gone have been in the government. These conservative rich bullfighting lovers and haters of culture and progress always regale the church with huge privileges, as the church helped put down the earlier government going to demonstrations against them because they have passed laws like homosexual marriage or social measures to help the poor. Incredible, right?

Well, one of the privileges is that the church (sorry, I can't write it with capitals) can be an national registrator of property. I don't know if I translated it right. They can claim whatever they want is propierty of the church. As an example, they made the Mosque of Cordoba theirs. It's one of the most important muslim buildings in Spain, build in year 700. They paid the symbolic and ridiculous amount of 30€ for it (a ticket to get in is half that price) and changed their name for Cathedral as they hate everything that smells not catholic, obviously.

We don't even know the number of temples, cathedrals, towers, and buildings of any type propierty of all the Spanish who have been stole by the church, and the legal process is so complicated we might never recover those. Just as an example of how relevant the dirty hands of the church are in some contries politics compared to others. A pity, I know.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  12. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

Two things:

1) I was agreeing with your point. Religion has no place in government.

2) The United States has many of the problems you mention in your country.

We're all getting fucked. :lol:

chopeth likes this.
  13. Edika

Edika SS.org Regular

HERESY! Usurping the place of the one true Space Pope!!!
    Space pope.png

Mathemagician, narad, StevenC and 2 others like this.
  14. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

...the fuck are you on about?

15. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Wait, you're actually serious, and you weren't just making some weird and not terribly funny joke?

StevenC likes this.
  16. chopeth

chopeth SS.org Regular

I knew you didn't disagree, I just think there are different degrees and I think my underdeveloped country sadly wins by far.

Is there a clear and public demand from the church to vote for a specific party in your country?

17. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks SS.org Regular

I mean kind of.

narad likes this.
  18. spudmunkey

spudmunkey SS.org Regular

Yes. Definitely. Well...sort of.

They are forbidden by tax law to officially endorse candidates, but they *wink wink* definitely do. "Vote for biblical principles" is a way to talk about specific topics, and hint towards a particular candidate or party.

Where I grew up as a kid, my local polling place was IN a church! Ha! Super weird...

https://www.uspastorcouncil.org/church-resources/mobilizing-church-voters.html

19. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Wow its echoey in here! :lol::rofl:

BenjaminW likes this.
  20. Fred the Shred

Fred the Shred Shrederick

Well, Catholic "tradition and morals" also states the infallible nature of the Pope. As such, he can't commit heresy at all. Ah, to be bitten in the proverbial arse by your own dogmas...

He promotes acceptance, which is well documented in the gospels. As if these guys are interested in matters of faith as opposed to protecting the lobbies they feel may be threatened by this pope.