narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
just DM me if you want to chat about this more it's not worth clogging the thread up with political chatter.
Sure, or somewhere in OT. I just didn't think it was particularly fair to end on a, "And your point is demonstrably false, lots of proof, but can we stay on topic please?"

Kaura

matching headstock fetishist
Reaction score
Not too excited by the orchestral clips they've been uploading to Youtube. Especially because of the black metal vibes. Leave that shit to Haunted Shores if you want to cosplay a teenager cosplaying as a satanist. Honestly, I still can't get over the fact they have a song called "CHVRCH BVRNER". How about a song called "SK00L SH00T3R"?

Soya

Poor person
Reaction score
Not too excited by the orchestral clips they've been uploading to Youtube. Especially because of the black metal vibes. Leave that shit to Haunted Shores if you want to cosplay a teenager cosplaying as a satanist. Honestly, I still can't get over the fact they have a song called "CHVRCH BVRNER". How about a song called "SK00L SH00T3R"?
Periphery riffs with symphonic black metal vibes? Uh yeah sign me up.

Paul McAleer

newborn baby
Reaction score
Man...this band is really grasping at straws for attention any way that they can get it.

On the flipside, maybe this album title will be the final nail in the coffin for the whole obnoxious "djent" thing which died years ago.
“Hey guys what’s a funny album name we can use, so it seems like we’re quirky guys people can relate to??”

Side note: it looks like a whitechapel album cover

Attachments

• C9055697-79C1-4766-BAD9-BE0171BD3F22.jpeg
    C9055697-79C1-4766-BAD9-BE0171BD3F22.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 12

putnut77

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Par for the course for a lot of metal to be honest :lol:
Man, tell me about it.

I played guitar for a couple of shows for a local band, they made some waves...but hearing them talk about putting on their ties for the show, their make up, snake bite piercings...I was like..."nah, im good"

Something about It dying at a particular time, like today.

Selkoid

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
New singles rip, finally glad I get to hear that full Jake solo after listening to that instagram teaser over and over for months. I can't believe how much call back to Juggernaut is in these two tracks, at this rate the album is going to be a spiritual successor!!

Digging the mix too (seemingly really vocal forward for Periphery), can't wait to hear high quality versions of them.