OBD - Fender Aerodyne Jazz

Discussion in 'Bass Guitar Discussion' started by stevexc, Aug 20, 2018.

1. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

Pics first, talks later.

[​IMG]

Not quite a "new" bass day, as this was my old bass that I sold to my father-in-law to be able to afford my AmStd Jazz V.

But I finally have my baby back and I can't see myself selling it again anytime soon. Had a hell of a time restringing it - cut the A string about an inch too short so the tension kept popping it out of the tuner. But luckily I found an old, old, old string to use in the meantime while I wait on a Stringjoy order. Got it set up in C Standard for my *NEW BAND*.

I love this damn bass. It sounds great, plays awesome, and looks killer despite being a fingerprint magnet. Might swap in some new Corella pickups when I can justify the price.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  2. LordIronSpatula

LordIronSpatula Indeed.

The pic is just a "blocked" icon.

3. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

And here I thought Google Photos worked as a host. Back to Postimage. Pic should be fixed now.

4. vilk

vilk Very Regular

It's a really nice bass. I had one for a while, but I eventually learned that the way I play does not feel good without a forearm contour. HNBD!