NSD/I didn't choose the flower print life

Tree

-________-
Reaction score
I can’t remember where I saw it recently, but someone had used a floral fabric to refinish a guitar and it made me think of your amp. Now I want something similar.

Was the shirt a thrift find?

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I can’t remember where I saw it recently, but someone had used a floral fabric to refinish a guitar and it made me think of your amp. Now I want something similar.

Was the shirt a thrift find?

Value Village, in really nice shape too.

I've been thinking about ways to put the same floral fabric under a clear pickguard on this guitar, not sure I'll go through with it. That sounds right up my alley though!

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
....but I sure as fuck wasn't gonna say no to this $10 shirt that matches the rest of my rig immaculately. Notice the blueberries, specifically. It's a nice shirt too, and fits me well which is rare when you're a tall gangly ape.

View attachment 113626
You know what guitar goes with that setup right? Hint, it's from a well known guitar player sponsored by Ibanez and was a "statement" throughout the '90s.

laxu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
As someone who pretty regularly wears flower etc print dress shirts, I wholeheartedly approve this post.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Now all you need is this:

JEM77P_BFP_1P_01.png

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not bad! Not bad at all. Now you're all set for this weekends backyard barbeque pool party gig!

Next weekend's Second Saturday art gallery opening gig*

Last weekend was the public park Fungi Festival barbecue party gig (no I didn't find any magic mushrooms sad to say)

We don't have pool parties here haha

I was initially thinking about this one, but the one you posted works as well...

iu

I want to like this. My bank account is glad I don't.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
No one has posted I Think You Should Leave yet and I'm sad.