NHL 2022-2023

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Thank you PK for the good times and the memories, especially this classic that every NHL fan (except Bruins fans) owe him a debt they can never repay:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure I've ever seen this before... Sunday the Pens have 2 preseason games in the same day against Columbus, one in Pittsburgh at 1 and one in Columbus at 7. Squads are split so different players in each game, but still weird.

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not sure I've ever seen this before... Sunday the Pens have 2 preseason games in the same day against Columbus, one in Pittsburgh at 1 and one in Columbus at 7. Squads are split so different players in each game, but still weird.
I believe we had done that some seasons ago, with NJ if memory serves. Its pretty neat actually.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I believe we had done that some seasons ago, with NJ if memory serves. Its pretty neat actually.

Yeah I'm hoping there's a way to watch them... this is the first season under new management so curious to see if there are still at minimum streams of all the preseason games.

EDIT: there are going to be streams for both games... whole lot of hockey watching going on tomorrow :lol: