NHL 2021-2022

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in favor of all of this, since they're usually the thorn in the Avs' side.

For me it's that they've repeatedly screwed over players added to this seasons ridiculous cap manipulation. Plus Eichel has always come across as an arrogant douche in every interview I've seen with him coupled to less than pleasant rumors like getting coaches fired etc etc etc.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
For me it's that they've repeatedly screwed over players added to this seasons ridiculous cap manipulation. Plus Eichel has always come across as an arrogant douche in every interview I've seen with him coupled to less than pleasant rumors like getting coaches fired etc etc etc.
I'm not a Sabres fan (despite being from Rochester), but I know that fanbase had had enough of him.

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dallas vs Arizona tonight, this could be the double whammy. 1 point for Dallas eliminates Vegas and 2 points for Arizona pretty much confirms 32nd :deadhrse:

Also: FB_IMG_1651092890209.jpg

Last edited:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talk about comedy, those Stars and Knights games last night to eliminate Vegas... couldn't watch them so just looked at the scores and was like wait wut? :lol:

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What better way to cap the season's with the final game as the President's Trophy winning Florida Panthers (58-17-6) playing the dead last 32nd place Montreal Canadiens (21-49-11). They have more wins than we have total points for god's sake!! :lol:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What better way to cap the season's with the final game as the President's Trophy winning Florida Panthers (58-17-6) playing the dead last 32nd place Montreal Canadiens (21-49-11). They have more wins than we have total points for god's sake!! :lol:

I'm just watching the Penguins decide who gets the pleasure of eliminating them in the first round this year :lol:

AdamMaz

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
5 minutes in and its 3-0...for the Habs! :lol::lol::lol:

Panthers B team, but still... wtf...

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Dafuq is going on up there?

Is Florida resting all their starters? :rofl:
Legitimately yes, I have Weegar/Giroux/Reinhart in my fantasy league ans them + 4 other starters are listed as out on rest days.

So congrats to the Habs for beating some bench warmers I guess?

ElysianGuitars

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Preds were up 4-0 last night, then Arizona scored 5 unanswered and won in regulation, pushing Dallas from 8th to 7th. Dallas faces Calgary in the first round.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Legitimately yes, I have Weegar/Giroux/Reinhart in my fantasy league ans them + 4 other starters are listed as out on rest days.

So congrats to the Habs for beating some bench warmers I guess?
To be fair, the Habs played with a bench warmers team for a good part of the season