New Song : Do check it out and let me know, what you think of it

TREYAZAGHTOTH

'bone' carpenter
Reaction score
This is my fourth song of 2022 !
Do let me know, what you think of it !!

If you like it , do consider giving me a follow .
Link to my music is in my signature !
thanks

TREYAZAGHTOTH

'bone' carpenter
Reaction score
My entry for the Jared Dines guitar solo competition !
do let me know, what you think of it !

Thanks !!

TREYAZAGHTOTH

'bone' carpenter
Reaction score
My submission to the Abasi concepts PATHOS solo competition :
Do let me know, what you think of it !

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
You've got the spirit!

So, a couple of things I'd recommend...

Try to develop some sort of vibrato. Especially with an extended scale guitar, longer notes can have a tendency to die out early without some sort of vibrato. It's not really an advanced technique, but it's an important one for anyone wanting to make their own name as a soloist. It's just my opinion, but I think these would sound more professional with a little vibrato. Think of it like seasoning in a culinary dish - there are lots of different types that work to different effect, but with none, the overall impression can seem bland.

Also, I know you are recording some really difficult pieces here, so please don't take this negatively, but there are little bits here and there that could maybe use a little tightening-up rhythm-wise.

I'd say it sounds like you've got a knack for doing crazy stuff like Dillinger Escape Plan or Between the Buried and Me. Have you thought about getting together with a few like-minded musicians to make longer songs out of these ideas?

TREYAZAGHTOTH

'bone' carpenter
Reaction score
Thank you for your constructive feedback.

I appreciate your suggestion to focus on developing vibrato and tightening up my rhythm. I will definitely work on those areas in my practice.

As for collaborating with other musicians, I have definitely considered it and it is something I am open to in the future. Thank you for the suggestion.

In the meantime, I invite you to check out my YouTube and Spotify channels where you can find more of my music.
[the links are there in my signature ]

Thank you for listening and for your support.