New Schecter Models Megathread

Zado

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
wwoooaaawww!!! Did you see that????:yum::yum:

Don't get too excited, Schecter makes exclusive models for specific countries at times, asian market gets some of those, meaning you may not see these in the US market.
With that said, those are indeed nice, though I still like this more
schecter-r66-traditional-bad-boy.jpg

XXXXX-NEW-PICTURE.jpg

though it's priced a lil on the expensive site.

dav43

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Don't get too excited, Schecter makes exclusive models for specific countries at times, asian market gets some of those, meaning you may not see these in the US market.
With that said, those are indeed nice, though I still like this more
schecter-r66-traditional-bad-boy.jpg

XXXXX-NEW-PICTURE.jpg

though it's priced a lil on the expensive site.
That's fine !! i come from France!!! lol

dav43

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the deals between Schec and French main dealers are, but I wouldn't be surprised If you got some exclusives as well...
In France, schecter never has been a "big brand" and exclusives have always been for entry-level models unfortunately...

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Solar needs a new website.. it's shit. Sorry ola.
Their guitars look really cool, but I get pretty frustrated trying to learn about them on their website. It’s like the old Carvin site, and not in a good way.

Cheap

.....ite
Reaction score
Ya the releases seem to be a little all over the place too. I just picked up the Nick Johnston Atomic Emerald PT that i think is an American Musical Supply exclusive, BUT i've seen some at drum city guitar land and over in europe and still there's no record on the Schecter site that i've found. even the spec sheet in the case calls the color sherwood green so it's kind of a bear to find any reliable details unless you actually buy something with a spec sheet

NoodleFace

Delicious Noodles
Reaction score
Every guitar im gassing for is a schecter... KM7 of any variant, Reaper 7, Banshee Mach-7, Miles Baker sig, JL7... feck

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Every guitar im gassing for is a schecter... KM7 of any variant, Reaper 7, Banshee Mach-7, Miles Baker sig, JL7... feck

I've been eyeing some of the KM6 variants myself, not the one that's similar to a Hellraiser but the one with the Predator inlays and the sharper horns

sell2792

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been eyeing some of the KM6 variants myself, not the one that's similar to a Hellraiser but the one with the Predator inlays and the sharper horns

I wanted one until I played two - both were super mediocre. Cheaper bridge, pickups, tuners, etc. compared to the “nice” newer KM7’s that have the nine piece necks.

I’m gassing for one of those or a Banshee Mach as my baritone drop G/F# guitar.

Tree

-________-
Reaction score
I reckon everyone gas-ing for the current Schecter super strat crop should hold out a bit. I’d be surprised if we didn’t get revamped KMs and that new Browne model sometime in the next year.

Masoo2

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I would do absolutely disgusting things to get the gloss black Chris Garza PT-7 from a few years back.
genuinely one of the best signature models they've ever released and it's a pity it wasn't more popular

I still regret not picking one up, I recall seeing them being pushed on Reverb for like $650(?) towards the very end of their production cycle.