New Lamb of God album, Omens, is on the way

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
It kinda bums me that i fell out of love with them as atpb was my first metal music purchase. Will check it out but havent listened in a few albums.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
After reading the article and seeing the album art, have they done any B-side albums? I recently re-watched the Sacrament making of and there's some riffs that were pretty dope and never materialized, but I'd be curious to see if they ever turned into full songs later down the line.

Brayden Buckingham

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wasn't super into their most recent work , it wasn't bad but it just didn't click as well as their older stuff , but I've seen them 3 times and they're always a great show . They're coming to my town with Spiritbox opening , a local band , so I will definitely be going . Also sick that Killswitch and FFAA is also playing , wild lineup !

I really enjoyed Sturm Und Drang , so if it's anywhere close to that masterpiece I'll be a happy fellow . They really can't do much wrong .

mongey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Resolution is the last album I have spent allot of time with , but I always check out their new albums as they Come along.

MetalheadMC

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've enjoyed LoG for a long time. I prefer Resolution and most of their work prior, but the last two still have their moments. I only hope this album isn't anything like the single Wake Up Dead.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is not particularly pissed off or aggressive tbh. Sounds like they're using the same AI that procedurally generated the last album (with a few mathcore dissonant chord stabs).

When someone calls their most recent work the "heaviest" or "most aggressive" shit they've done, it's a sign to temper expectations. :lol:
FWIW I was expecting better, because the few songs I heard from the last album were actually great.

ArtDecade

Cretin Hop
Reaction score
The lyrics.... yikes.

"In antebellum geography / rage / horror / history"

Alright boys, let's rhyme some stuff.

MetalheadMC

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I enjoyed the song for the most part. I always enjoy Randy's vocals, but yeah I'm not sure about those lyrics. Either way, the song is better than what I was expecting from the one off single they had.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Nothing says pissed off like shouting "GEOGRAPHY".

It least it doesn't sound, at first listen, as brickwalled as Wrath was. That album made LoG production difficult to listen to.