NEW jeff loomis devils triad sig pedal!

AMOS

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Drive, boost delay and reverb. Everything you need for Metal in one unit.

Last edited:

ShredmasterD

Calls it like it is.
Reaction score
the official product release is a performance video. i learned nothing about the pedal itself. cool vid though

Werecow

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's being advertised as "all you need for metal" but there's no gate. With the 4 cable connection, they had the chance for a really good gate as well.

rokket2005

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Jeff's an amazing player, and he's had a few great tones throughout his career, but this is the most generic nothing tone I've ever heard. It has zero character and it almost sounds like midi guitar from a Falcom soundtrack or something.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Jeff's an amazing player, and he's had a few great tones throughout his career, but this is the most generic nothing tone I've ever heard. It has zero character and it almost sounds like midi guitar from a Falcom soundtrack or something.
Holy shit you’re right it’s ass

Spinedriver

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
When I first saw the demo,I was thinking it was kind of like the Scott Ian pedal where it has distortion as well as a boost but apparently, this one is just kind of an OD in addition to a boost ? In Ola's demo, the channel he's running it through seems to already have some gain to it, so that leads me to believe you couldn't use it direct or in front of a clean amp and still get 'high gain' tones.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dirt before reverb is so passé, would love to see one of these combo boxes put the verb first. I realize that's a far cry from anything Loomis does but this pedal is ugly and so is his stupid grimace. True story, I thought he was cooler before I opened this thread.