Name drop

Gabriel 1313

A minor slip
Reaction score
I was looking at the profile page and I noticed that I checked the wrong gender box. Not to be confused with the current times, but I am male, not female, and I prefer it that way. Never really spent much time on profile, but shit happens.

Gmork

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest possible way but i dont think anyone cares or even checks other peoples profile page 99% of the time lol.

But while we're on the subject, i dont think ive updated mine in like 8 years, and its VERY different lol
Also welcome to sso!

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
You can just check a different box to change it, but you've gotta be all Montana about it?

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Too late. You's OUR woman now. YO NAME IS BRIDGETTE!

Why is the recommended video after this one "What is a Sales Engineer, and why do you want to be come one?" Is that saying something about being in sales?

Gabriel 1313

A minor slip
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest possible way but i dont think anyone cares or even checks other peoples profile page 99% of the time lol.

But while we're on the subject, i dont think ive updated mine in like 8 years, and its VERY different lol
Also welcome to sso!
Thanks. Yeah I don't usually either, but I was looking of ways to post videos or pics. and I saw that and I was like oh crap, then I was like do what, then I was like...maybe now isn't the time for that kind of mistake, haha!! Anyway still not sure how to post my tone, but I'm working on it.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, I don’t think most people here care if you’re a man or a woman or an aardvark. People here care about string tension and making jazz chords chug.

Nicki

Twit
Reaction score
When I signed up, I checked the box for male but what I meant to check was "Cabbage".