My new Seagull S6 acoustic

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
well, not new, 2 weeks old. Damn I love this guitar. It's beautiful sounding, and simple. No pickup, no cutaway, nothing. Just simple, old fashioned acoustic fun. Now only if they made an S7 :evil:

Audio Clip
DSC00825.JPG
DSC00826.JPG

DSC00828.JPG
DSC00829.JPG

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I couldn't live without a cutaway - point and laugh at me, someone, quick.

That said, while I've never cared for the Seagull headstock I've been really impressed by the sound of the ones I've picked up - they've struck me as being really resonant and acoustically "alive." Awesome score there, Jeff! :)

Ibanez_fanboy

I want a 1527!!
Reaction score
Drew said:
I couldn't live without a cutaway - point and laugh at me, someone, quick.

That said, while I've never cared for the Seagull headstock I've been really impressed by the sound of the ones I've picked up - they've struck me as being really resonant and acoustically "alive." Awesome score there, Jeff! :)
i think i would need a cutaway too. and a pickup... or id just keep the crap acoustic i have now

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've played a few of those before and they're definitely really nice. I too would prefer a cutaway and a pickup though :lol:

Hell, Opeth used one for all the 6-string acoustic stuff on Blackwater Park :hbang: (the 12-string stuff was a Yamaha)

7StringofAblicK

Contributor
Reaction score
I had a Godin electric; amazingly well crafted instruments, really.

I love the seagull acoustic series. I have a 70's yamaha that looks just like that, no pickup, no cutaway...just old fashioned (and aged ;)).

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I' ve got an S12 that I got as a going to college present from my old man (he plays, too). I absolutely love the alive sound of the guitar, and the box is so deep that it projects like a cannon. It has none of the thin jangliness that many 12-strings suffer from. This thing is just full and thick, and I love it to death.

Nice score, and they only get better with age. :yesway: