Mustaine left Dean and went to Gibson/Epiphone/Kramer

Dekay82

I WANT the fret nibs
Reaction score

XCKfUmz726gEBQdVF9mYdj-970-80.jpg.webp

They ditched the greenburst in favor of solid green.

Sick guitar, shit promo. It says a lot to me that they have a cg Vic playing the guitar instead of a real demo. Those grain filler pics in the posts above are totally unacceptable for a $1,000 guitar, let alone $2,800. Also the binding is f'd at that price. And just me personally on A Gibson with binding no nibs, no buy.

But man if they did it right it would be so rad.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sick guitar, shit promo. It says a lot to me that they have a cg Vic playing the guitar instead of a real demo. Those grain filler pics in the posts above are totally unacceptable for a $1,000 guitar, let alone $2,800. Also the binding is f'd at that price. And just me personally on A Gibson with binding no nibs, no buy.

It's Gibson. They were a horrible idea from the start. BC Rich is a joke, Dave is still ass chapped over Jackson, ESP/Ltd likely wasn't biting or offering enough, so he basically had Gibson left. He should've just stuck with Dean.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score

That's a real dude in a Vic headpiece/bodysuit for the hands; the skeleton print wraps slightly over the fingers on top of a black suit to give the illusion that there's no one underneath. However, the absolute dumbest part is that that riff of Hangar 18 isn't hard to play, so why not have the motion line up with the fucking background music?

nightflameauto

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
everyone probably already knows this but in case you don't, watch glen frickers ( spector studios) review of the mustain v .
Because if there's one thing every shit-show guitar needs, it's a ranting, screaming fat guy crying about it on youtube. Insult + injury = no thanks.

And before anybody gets incensed about me putting down body image, I'm allowed. I'm a fat guy myself. I try to keep most of my crying private though. Most.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Because if there's one thing every shit-show guitar needs, it's a ranting, screaming fat guy crying about it on youtube. Insult + injury = no thanks.

And before anybody gets incensed about me putting down body image, I'm allowed. I'm a fat guy myself. I try to keep most of my crying private though. Most.

I mean, at this point you're just describing him accurately.

I dated a fat lady for a while. I remember one day she was coming in to the restaurant I was working at, and I told the server "please let me know when my girlfriend gets here, she's fat and has red hair" and his face was priceless, like he couldn't believe I'd call her fat. Well bud, she is fat.

JimF

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking the import ones would be Kramer as opposed to Epiphone?
If they bring out Epiphone versions I could be really tempted...

manu80

Jackson for life !
Reaction score
yeah that' would be logical...but when will the Kramer be released ?
again, Jackson has a ball right now to release a silver and natural KV but ...no.