FS Multiple guitars for sale -- EBMM, Jackson 7 string, Ibanez Prestige (and an Iron Label 8)

Decon87

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Please keep in mind ALL prices are negotiable though some I am more willing to negotiate on more than others. These are feelers and I have no intention of selling all of these guiitars, just a few to recover funds from a Vik I just purchased. Please don't take it as an insult if you feel some prices are too high, it's likely that that's a guitar I'd like to hold on to. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.

EBMM JP15 - Teal Quilt
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Insane 3D quilt on this guitar. Guitar is in mint condition with no dings, scratches, dents, or neck glossing. Has piezo system. Hardware has no tarnish and comes with original hardshell case and all original documents. Setup for E standard 10-46.
Modifications (if any): Dunlop Strap locks (have originals as well in the case)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Hardshell case, whammy bar, and documentation
Location (City,State or City,Country): Long Island, NY
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Reverb Feedback
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2650 + shipping
Pictures: Imgur Album

Ibanez RGA321F
This guitar has seen a fair bit of play. Has one tiny chip in the clearcoat on the bottom edge, about the size of a pea. Neck has a fair bit of glossing and some small imprints that are so shallow that they won't even photograph. Pickups have been upgraded to Crunchlab/Liquifire set and comes with aftermarket hardshell case. Setup for Drop C 11-54
Modifications (if any): N/A
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Aftermarket Hardshell Case
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1400 + shipping

Jackson USA B7 Deluxe
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This guitar has definitely seen some use but is still in great condition and has a gorgeous ultra stripey flame maple top. The headstock has a few very minor dings and there is a ding on the bottom edge near the input jack. There is also a small dark area in the finish between the pickups on the treble side. Guitar has been upgraded with BKP Aftermath pickups and flush mount seymour duncan strap locks. Comes with original hardshell case (two of the three clasps are currently not working and will likely need replacement, they are designed pretty poorly). Setup for Drop G# 11-64

Modifications (if any): Dunlop Strap locks (have originals as well in the case)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Hardshell case, whammy bar, and documentation
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2000 + shipping

Ibanez RGA121
This guitar is about as mint as it gets, especially considering when it was released. You won't find one of these in better condition than this one, I'd go as far as to call it factory mint aside from some minor fading in the plating on the bass side of the bridge and one extremely shallow hairline imprint near the neck screws on the back that I honestly think may just be part of the wood grain. The neck has no glossing to speak of, there's no buckle rash, dents, or scratches to speak of. This guitar has some of the lowest action I've ever played. Has all factory hardware, original hardshell case, and documentation. Setup for E standard 9-42
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Hardshell case and documentation
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1200 + shipping

Ibanez SIR28FDIPT
This is a fantastic workhorse 8 string that sounds excellent. Guitar has some oxidation on the hardware and one extremely tiny ding at the tip of the upper horn but beyond that is mint. Equipped with DiMarzio D-Activator pickups. Comes with aftermarket hardshell case. Currently setup for Standard tuning 9-80
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Aftermarket hardshell
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $800 + shipping

Ibanez RGD2127Z
This guitar is in excellent condition. It has a pinhead sized paint chip at the very tip of the headstock and at the tip of the lower horn so small that you can't see them unless you're looking for them. There's some light glossing around the forearm bevel, but other than that this thing sounds and feels great with nice low action. Neck has minimal glossing, if any at all. Pickups have been upgraded to SD Pegasus/Nazgul set. Comes with original hardshell case and documentation. Setup for Drop G# 11-64
Modifications (if any): Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Nazgul set
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1300 + shipping

Ibanez RG652FX
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This guitar is unassuming but an absolute monster. The reason being was that it was setup with a Platinum setup by none other than Rich over at Ibanez Rules. This means the fretwork is leagues ahead of anything you'll get from any factory Ibanez Prestige. The frets have been rounded to a ball end and are all perfectly level. This guitar plays like an extension of your body. Guitar comes with all stock electronics (Dimarzio Tone Zone and Air Norton set). Hardware shows some tarnish in the plating and neck has minor glossing. There is also a very set of extremely shallow finish scrapes on the back bottom edge which can easily be buffed out of the clearcoat. Comes with original hardshell case with all original documentation and humidity gauge. Setup for E standard 9-42
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Hardshell case, documentation, and humidity meter
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1000 + shipping

EBMM Majesty Hydrospace (Limited Run)
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This thing is a work of art. I honestly just got my hands on it and I'm not sure how willing I am to let it go yet. It's factory mint, took it out of its case to noodle on it for maybe 30 minutes and immediately wiped it down. Insane low action, stainless steel frets, piezo system, flamed maple neck, crazy quilt maple top, this thing has it all. Obviously comes with original hardshell case and all original documentation. Opportunity to snag a basically new model of this for $500 less than MSRP. Setup for E Standard 10-46
Modifications (if any): Schaller strap locks (originals in case)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $5000 + shipping

Attachments

• 20220509_202904 - Copy.jpg
    20220509_202904 - Copy.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220509_202934.jpg
    20220509_202934.jpg