Lots of shootings...

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Guys don't prod too hard, these guys will take you seriously and then we'll have Marjorie Taylor Greene and the bunch tweeting out "First our rights, then our DINNERS? LIBERALS want us to EAT our GUNS."

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Guys don't prod too hard, these guys will take you seriously and then we'll have Marjorie Taylor Greene and the bunch tweeting out "First our rights, then our DINNERS? LIBERALS want us to EAT our GUNS."

Nah, they can't do that. I called shotgunning a Rockstar doing a Kurt Cobain, and apparently that's "offensive", because something something joking about suicide.

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
tumblr_nulqikvMfC1qmpg90o1_r1_500.gif

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
I'm not sure what direction this thread is headed but I will say I hate vegetables nearly as much as guns....nearly

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm not sure what direction this thread is headed but I will say I hate vegetables nearly as much as guns....nearly

I mean, my opinion on guns should be fairly obvious...but when it comes to a forced vegan diet...
g7lvp.jpg

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
I mean, my opinion on guns should be fairly obvious...but when it comes to a forced vegan diet...
View attachment 112136
I believe vegetables have a right to exist, but I agree with you that if I was forced into a vegan diet I would rather start stockpiling guns for the same reason Glades does...allegedly.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...kids won't eat vegetables but they'll eat their own boogers. That tells you what you need to know about the taste vegetables.

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I believe vegetables have a right to exist, but I agree with you that if I was forced into a vegan diet I would rather start stockpiling guns for the same reason Glades does...allegedly.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...kids won't eat vegetables but they'll eat their own boogers. That tells you what you need to know about the taste vegetables.

Yes, vegetables have a right to exist. My food desreves to have something to eat. And I'll agree with most of the stuff vegans say about slaughterhouses, which is why a large part of the meat I eat had a face when I got it. It just feels more respectful to the animal that way, and I know exactly what I'm eating.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Yes, vegetables have a right to exist. My food desreves to have something to eat. And I'll agree with most of the stuff vegans say about slaughterhouses, which is why a large part of the meat I eat had a face when I got it. It just feels more respectful to the animal that way, and I know exactly what I'm eating.
Hell no. I'll send an apology letter to the pig's family but there is no way I want to see the critter's face or I will start sobbing and then starve to death

BornToLooze

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hell no. I'll send an apology letter to the pig's family but there is no way I want to see the critter's face or I will start sobbing and then starve to death

I get that, just the way I look at it, would you rather be on death row for a while or just go to eat dinner one night and it's lights out?

And I've plowed and planted a field before to plant vegetables. On any scale to make it feasible to feed people off of, you're still going to kill animals, it's just are they cute enough for vegans to care about them?

I do my best to make sure the majority meat I consume is humanely harvested, I hunt animals, use every part of them that I am capable of, and use the rest of them to contribute to the circle of life. I mean the fish, worms and the buzzards have to eat, same as everything else.

I feel like a large part of peoples fear/hatred of guns is just due to a lack of exposure to them, and a lack of knowledge about how they work, but vegans straight up lie about shit.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
I'm not one of those people who is scared of guns or lacks exposure to them.....I've fired everything from an M1's main gun to grenade launchers and everything in between. I've owned guns...I use to have to carry one for work when I wasn't in the military. I just don't like their prevalence in our society and the havoc they wreck. Again I wish ALL guns owners would tell the NRA to fuck off and stop trying to put guns in vending machines. Gun owners should want to be gate keepers and prevent loser dickheads from getting access to them as a necessary evil or by-product of protecting the 2A.

It may not be the best analogy but I use to love mustangs...owned a ton....then I turned against them because too many completely immature idiot dickheads were buying, driving and ultimately crashing while flexing a machine they couldn't handle.

I get it...guns are fun. I had a friend who owned several hundred and we used to fire them a lot. He had actual civil war era rifles and pistols even stuff that probably belonged to 18th century pirates. But he was responsible. He was a collector and enthusiast. I don't know how someone who didn't know him as well as I did differentiates him from a hoarder who plans a mass attack. But if I have a choice...until we get that figured out, I would rather err on the side that keeps kids alive so they can keep eating their boogers and thumb their nose at veggies.

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
I feel like a large part of peoples fear/hatred of guns is just due to a lack of exposure to them, and a lack of knowledge about how they work, but vegans straight up lie about shit.
No it's definitely that they're used to kill people. I also really dislike that a lot of guns that are in the hands of my local terrorists were bought in America legally then exported, because that's way easier.

But I've also worked on farms and been around them my whole life, and if you want to talk about dishonesty maybe check your own post. Vegetable farming uses far less land for the yield it produces and that's a great thing because it means we can eat the same amou t of food, but destroy fewer habitats and fewer animals die.

I'm not going to say that no vegan has ever made the argument that plant based diets are without suffering, because somebody will have made that argument and been wrong. However, the actual argument is that it minimises suffering while being for the planet.

Again, I have a lot of exposure to farms. I can see cows and sheep from my house right now. I am all for the destruction of every goat in existence. Farm animals aren't cute animals and I have no compassion for them. The cow as we know it today, much like the bulldog, is an abomination of forced breeding and should be let go extinct.

Stop making disingenuous arguments.

Reaction score
... perto de onde a terra acaba e o mar começa...
I get that, just the way I look at it, would you rather be on death row for a while or just go to eat dinner one night and it's lights out?

And I've plowed and planted a field before to plant vegetables. On any scale to make it feasible to feed people off of, you're still going to kill animals, it's just are they cute enough for vegans to care about them?

I do my best to make sure the majority meat I consume is humanely harvested, I hunt animals, use every part of them that I am capable of, and use the rest of them to contribute to the circle of life. I mean the fish, worms and the buzzards have to eat, same as everything else.

There is no "humane way" of "harvesting meat". You kill and that's it, the animal still dies so you can debouch on its flesh for a mere 5 minutes of mouth pleasure if that much.

It takes a hell lot more resources from the planet to "produce" the same amount of meat versus vegetables and this is not counting the derived pollution, which will still be way larger on the meat industry. It's just not feasible anymore. Let animals roam free. Eat your vegies.

Regarding guns exposure, in fact you are right, the more exposure to toxic elements one has, the more one becomes tolerant and numb by it until one eventually dies from overdose, and this is valid also on the ideas realm... I've never heard vegies to be toxic...

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I think we should eat bugs.

I think we should eat all edible things. Plants, animals, pets, people. You name it, I'd eat it—if it tastes good.

I wish there were a name for this kind of movement. Some kind of Nihilism? That sounds too dark. We need to make it sound more normal. How about: everythingtarianism

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I think we should eat bugs.

I think we should eat all edible things. Plants, animals, pets, people. You name it, I'd eat it—if it tastes good.

I wish there were a name for this kind of movement. Some kind of Nihilism? That sounds too dark. We need to make it sound more normal. How about: everythingtarianism

Crickets, people, fine. I draw the line at natto though.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
I googled natto and I think I would rather eat lead, literally or figuratively…

Can we talk about why cannibalism seems to be getting casually mainstreamed on sso?