Lichtlaerm pedals?

Gmork

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@Gmork @Loomer
Good effin' news: I'm gonna bring Lichtlaerm back some time this year! The pedals will be updated but still deliver all the same sounds - the Gehenna will be back of course as well :)
No way!!? Awesome!
Hope everything's ok over at kma

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
@Gmork @Loomer
Good effin' news: I'm gonna bring Lichtlaerm back some time this year! The pedals will be updated but still deliver all the same sounds - the Gehenna will be back of course as well :)

and I see this just as I'm blasting the new Panopticon.. I am STOKED, my good man, STOKED!

Gmork

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yup yup yup yup yup!!
Im so stoked about this! His pedals genuinely seemed like a big deal! Really sounds like he knows whats up, ya know!?

Also he just posted on his instagram that all pedals are $150£ for july!
FM canadian$ L

Lechmere

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yup yup yup yup yup!!
Im so stoked about this! His pedals genuinely seemed like a big deal! Really sounds like he knows whats up, ya know!?

Also he just posted on his instagram that all pedals are $150£ for july!
FM canadian$ L
You can PM him on FB for a full list of what pedals are available to preorder in the first wave.

Gmork

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yup, i msg him about this on instagram. Heres the list!...

"So here's a list with really basic descriptions of the pedals - if you're interested in one of them just ask away and I'll give you all the info you need 🙂

- Key&Gate (Noise Gate)
- Ritual (RAT-style + Boost) -> great for Post Metal and everything that needs a big low end - our collab with Amenra
- Altar (Fuzz/Distortion + Boost) -> your best friend for everything Stoner/Doom/Sludge
- Amber Spyglass (Graphic EQ + Parametric Mids) -> my favorite of all our pedals, total swiss army knife
- Aesahaettr (Modern Metal Boost + 4-Band EQ) -> original design with way more flexibility than anything else on the market!
- Aquaria (Klon Centaur style + 4-Band EQ & 2nd Master Volume) -> great low gain drive, even better boost
- Kassandra (Phaser & Univibe) –> does every phaser sound you could imagine and then some: 8 waveforms, fx-loop, tap-tempo and and and

That's the first round of releases so far - with 6 more pedals coming this year 🙂"

aWoodenShip

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not familiar with this brand. How good is the gate pedal compared to something like the KMA pylon and the Zuul?

aWoodenShip

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Funny cuz he was actually working at kma for a while!
That's part of the reason I'm curious lol. I'm also interested in the Gehenna and how good of a boost pedal it is for ERGs compared to other TC integrated preamp based ones.

Gmork

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That's part of the reason I'm curious lol. I'm also interested in the Gehenna and how good of a boost pedal it is for ERGs compared to other TC integrated preamp based ones.
The gehenna is a full on high gain distortion

BrotherTerrence

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I ordered a Key and Gate yesterday and will be ordering the Leuchtfeuer & Untiefe when they come. Have a sneaky feeling this will be booming soon when it is sold out. You only need a few of these to get an amazing tone whether you use it in front of an interface or tube amp. Very nice quality stuff here!

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Literally cannot wait to see the Gehenna return. I have money set aside so I will pull the trigger the very second it goes up