Jackson Warrior Case

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by jwfretter, Mar 27, 2019.

1. jwfretter

jwfretter SS.org Regular

hi everyone, first time posting. Love this site , have learned a lot here. I have an 03 Jackson warrior wrxt. Great guitar and my first metal style axe. Got my feet wet in 7 strings with an Agile Septor Pro 725. I just saw the 7 string Dave Davidson Warrior and holy crap am I lusting after this thing. Just the baddest ass guitar I’ve seen in a while. My question is - will the SKB Warrior molded case fit the 7 string? I’ve searched and can’t find any info. Thanks for any help

2. DudeManBrother

DudeManBrother Hey...how did everybody get in my room?

If you’re talking about the Jackson branded SKB molded case: yes the 7 fits. I would imagine an SKB branded Warrior/Kelly case would also work just fine.

3. xzacx

xzacx SS.org Regular

I can't tell you from experience, but I have seen a couple posted for sale used in the Jackson/SKB case, so I assume it does fit.

4. Desolate1

Desolate1 SS.org Regular

I have the WR7 and the Jackson/SKB case works perfectly. I can't say for sure if the SKB branded case works for sure since I have not tried it. The Jackson branded cases are typically a little cheaper then the SKB branded equivalent case. The WR7 is a badass guitar, I love mine. I was shocked that the Warrior body shape is so well balanced and comfortable to play both standing and sitting down. The Dimarzio pickups that come in it are the first Dimarzio's that I have actually liked.

5. jwfretter

jwfretter SS.org Regular

Thanks guys .. that’s good to hear. Somehow someway that 7 string will be mine.

6. mastapimp

mastapimp SS.org Regular

Yes, it will fit in the Jackson warrior/kelly case. My USA WR7 came shipped in this same case seen here: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/jackson-case-for-kelly-or-warrior-electric-guitar

Just a heads up about the case. You'll notice from the pictures that there's a large bulge on the top side of the case where the body is protected. This case will sit flat, but makes it impossible for stacking other guitar cases on top of it or provides a weird gap if you stand it up in the closet or storage leaning against other cases.