It's official, a """Pantera reunion""" is happening.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Ew Jersey City. Last time I was there some cops poured my weed onto the ground made me stomp on it and it started raining and they hopped in their car as I was standing in the middle of the rain and left me there with a "Stay the fuck out of Jersey" as they drove off.

Not even exaggerating, I was an 18 year old traveler kid and just made me hate Jersey with a passion lol.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've only driven through Jersey once, but I got stuck taking the Garden State Parkway, and even as recent as 2019 it was the only road I've ever been on that still required CHANGE for you go pass through. Mind you, there's no gate or anything, so I pull up and see it asking for 50 cents and look around like "who the fuck still has change" and then drove off.

Spaced Out Ace

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But...I'm the far lefty....

"Yeah fuck those guys, this stuff that symbolizes atrocities committed by peoples in power looks really sick man, I'm gonna wear it and knowingly represent those things because I'm fuckin COOL MAN. These guys cant handle my coolness."
I appreciate you for doing your part to allow racist extra chromosome having boneheads have their way.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I appreciate you for doing your part to allow racist extra chromosome having boneheads have their way.
You lost me? I'm not sure how me essentially saying "dont wear symbols that are heavily associated with racist and xenophobic atrocities" is allowing racists their way?

Dooky

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But...I'm the far lefty....

"Yeah fuck those guys, this stuff that symbolizes atrocities committed by peoples in power looks really sick man, I'm gonna wear it and knowingly represent those things because I'm fuckin COOL MAN. These guys cant handle my coolness."
Well, one things for certain, you do sound like an exceptionally cool person... *cough*
Also, it was you that said: "viking/celtic/northern european imagery is sick as fuck, but definitely does feel a different way now that it's become so heavily associated with the neo nazi movement". I personally don't think it looks at all "sick as fuck" as you so eloquently put it. So, don't know why you're getting your panties in a wad at me, buddy. Lol.

Last edited:

Dooky

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Says the edgelord....
Hey, don't you know it's 2022? You shouldn't be saying things that might offend or hurt someone's feelings. And that comment has hurt me right in the feelings. Plus, I'm really sad that STRHelvete doesn't think I'm cool and it's looking more and more unlikely that we'll be friends :(

Reaction score
Hey, don't you know it's 2022? You shouldn't be saying things that might offend or hurt someone's feelings. And that comment has hurt me right in the feelings. Plus, I'm really sad that STRHelvete doesn't think I'm cool and it's looking more and more unlikely that we'll be friends :(
The perfect example of doing the most and accomplishing the least.

Dooky

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The perfect example of doing the most and accomplishing the least.
Another meaningless quote for you to use when you next want to try and sound smart is: "The more you know, the less you understand". You're welcome :)