It was only a matter of time....Archetype Rabea. Ok then

michael_bolton

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Youngins or those who are glued to those type of youtubers. Or gear "golfers" that think the next new shiny thing will make them a better player.

I like to spend few min here and there throwing together some riffs for me to practice over. Synth sounds in this plugin can defo be used to mix it up a bit for some background riffage. 11111-00000-11111 sounds fresh this way :)
Not gonna buy it though, too spensive for what I would "need" it for.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Still think Plini, Nolly, and Gojira plug ins are the only ones worth the money, and there is a ton of overlap in there.

I tried this one, and in my opinion its fun to fuck with the synth stuff, no where near fun enough to purchase.

Crungy

I've made up mah mahnd, I ain't wastin no mo tahm
Reaction score
It seems kind of weird too, since I don't think of synth stuff and Rabea. He's a riff machine and a decent soloist.

Purelojik

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Both of Toska's albums are great, and his Grinding Gears albums are also great. Youtube is still his main thing, just like Misha's various non-Periphery hustles are his main thing. The guy can write and play and is also making a living as a musician, so legit enough for me.
Add the Totemist with their killer album 2880 too (if you haven't listened to it def check it out). He's a phenomenal player, and I genuinely think he should receive accolades for his talent. This is a new age where you don't need to go platinum to make a mark. As for NDSP, I dig the Omega a ton, and a lot of my recordings use that amp, but lately, I've been jamming with the Otto Amp II II II II. At first, I hated it, but then I used it in a mix and absolutely adored it more than the omega.