I hate my aftermaths. Regius 7 pickup questions.

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by sezna, Mar 19, 2019.

1. icipher

icipher SS.org Regular

Looks like you're only interested in the boutique category of pups. I've had the aftermath and hated it. I'd highly recommend the duncan distortion 7. It rips like the aftermath but is much fuller and much less scratchy in the highs.

2. sezna

sezna undermotivated

I'll look into the distortion but I must ask -- I've been looking at BKPs, Dimarzios, Duncans, Gutarmory...if all of those are boutique, what isn't?

3. icipher

icipher SS.org Regular

Duncan and Dimarzio aren't. From the the comments above, you and others were talking about more obscure, less available brands and it appeared you were more interested in that type of pickup as opposed to the more mainstream(dimarzio, duncan)

4. Emperoff

Emperoff Hasta la vista, Baby Contributor

The guy said he liked Black Dogs but wanted to go cheaper. What does it make you think he only wants boutique pickups after saying that?

5. teamSKDM

teamSKDM SS.org Regular

Instrumental sfty3. 240 a set and do custom covers like bkp. Ive spoken with few people who have stocked all there guitars with these even replacing bkps and lundgrens.