For Sale: Seymour Duncan JB-7 & 59-7

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by frank falbo, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frank falbo

frank falbo SS.org Regular

EDIT:JB-7 sold!

These are REAL Seymour Duncan JB-7 and 59-7 pulled from a new Schecter C-7 Blackjack. They're as mint as possible, being pulled from a new guitar.

I like these pickups. They are a great upgrade from any Asian stock pickup, including Duncan Designed. But I think they're also better than the Dimarzio "New 7's" or "Custom 7's" that come stock on some stuff too. If they don't sell, I'll definitely use them elsewhere. They're just not right for what I want to do on this Schecter. I'd like to use Dimarzios in the Schecter, and then get the cash to use toward some Bartolinis for a custom. Plus I'm winding my own these days too, so I can always make up some customs for myself, too. :hbang:

It seems BIN auctions get $76 new, and one guy wants $160 for the pair, so I figure $65 each is fair.

Because I'm making custom pickups, I'd consider your old crap 7-string pups in trade, or anything else, including New 7's. But not a straight trade or anything. I don't want to do a straight trade, even if it's for brand new Dimarzios or Duncans, because I want to use cash towards the Bartolinis.

2. noodles

noodles Contributor

PM sent.

3. frank falbo

The JB-7 is sold, now it's even more important that one of you buys the 59-7!!! :eek:

4. eaeolian

eaeolian Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore! Super Moderator

I had a feeling that wouldn't take long...

I don't need the '59, or I'd buy it - that's an awesome price...

5. frank falbo

Both sold! Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.