FS ESP Snakebyte Custom Shop, Gibson Zakk Wylde BFG, Ibanez PIA, Fender 75th Custom Shop Stratocaster [EU/US/UK]

Orzech

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm selling a part of my collection. I can take more photos, record sound samples and whatnot :) All prices include shipping to the EU.
If you're in the US - I can have them shipped to my place upstate NY if you prefer that instead of shipping them directly. If you're in the UK - I can get them to you without extra costs.

Shipping worldwide - depends on your location but add ~$120. All prices negotiable! Sorry, no trades at this time.

International OK? : Sure
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): I have many references on this forum, Reverb and Facebook, please ask

----

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Snakebyte Custom Shop - Hetfield signature. ESP Custom Shop are world-class guitar builders. This guitar is perfectly made, it sounds powerful and looks amazing :) Made in 2021 in Japan.
Modifications: None
Accessories: OHSC, CoA
Price: 3500€/$3450/£3050 OBO

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02251.jpg

DSC02257.jpg

----

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Rare and amazing Gibson Zakk Wylde Buzzsaw BFG. Powerful guitar - it just doesn't take prisoners. Good condition - it has some scratches and dents, especially in the pickguard area and near the neck pocket - please have a look at the photos.
Accessories: Original gigbag, some papers
Price:2250€/$2300/£1950 OBO

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

----

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez PIA, the new Steve Vai signature guitar. Beautiful, creamy sound, lots of nice patents and amazing comfort of playing.
Accessories: OHSC, Case candy
Price: 3000€/$2950/£2600 OBO

DSC02232.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

----

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fender Custom Shopt 75th Anniversary Annie Stratocaster NOS - If you are looking for a beautiful Fender with a pristine sound, congratulations, your search is over :) Have a look at the unique features of this guitar - the birdseye maple neck being the most noticeable :)
Accessories: OHSC, Case candy, CoA, Custom Shop Floor Traveler
Price: 3500€/$3450/£3050 OBO

DSC02263.jpg

Message me - we'll figure out a great deal!!