Engl Preamp for sale

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Nick1, Nov 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick1

Nick1 SS.org Regular

I have an almost brand new Engl E530 preamp. Out of the box its Images & Words! I also have a footswitch that wasnt included with the E530.

If someone makes me a good offer I may sell, as I dont use it. I havent fired it up in at least 4 months. Its only 5 months old!!!Norack rash at all!!!

[​IMG]

from the Engl website:

Preamp:
    4 channels, (2 x ECC 83), Clean, Lead, Crunch and Heavy Lead via Gain Lo/Hi switch, Bright switch in main channel 1, Contour switch in main channel 2, Preamp Defeat switch, Stereo FX loop;
    Per main channel:
    3-band EQ (Lead: 4-band), Gain and Volume controls;
    Power amp:
    2 x 1,5 watts (solid state);
    Outputs:
    Stereo Line Out and frequency compensated Stereo Line Out with level control; Stereo headphones/speaker 4-16 ohms, 2 x dual footswitch jacks;
    Dimension & weight:
    48 x 4,4 x 26 cm, 4 kg;

$525.00 for both the preamp & the footswitch

Also

Beheringer DSP 8024 31band graphic/parametric eq. great conditoion no rack rash. needs new battery clip for memmory. but still works fine. 2 rack space.
    $100.00

Mosvalve power amp minor rack rash. works perfect! 500 total watts. 250 per channel.
    $250.00

Crate VTX 212 perfect condition. Still has original store tags on it!!!!
    $400.00

2002 Ibanez RG 550 that has some serious upgrades! For starters it has the Fernandes Sustainer system. If you are unfamiliar with that basically it has 2 modes. The first is a natural sustain the second is a harmonic sustain!
    Heres an example. http://www.fernandesguitars.com/sustainer/susvideo.html

The sustainer is used by Steve Vai, The Edge, Zakk Wylde just to name a few. The sustainer works on one 9 volt battery. There is a battery compartment for the battery as well. The controls cavity doesnt have a plate. The tech who installed it did everything but make a plate. I had paper taped to it for protection. A plate wont be hard to have made. But the paper idea might be cool to some because there are 3 small trim pots that you might want to adjust to get diffrent variations of sustain and if you had a screw in plate you would have the holes stripped in no time!

The other upgrades include the Ibanez Lo Pro Trem! I bought that trem BRAND NEW last month!!! This is the same trem Steve Vai uses on all of his guitars!!!!

The bridge pickup is a Dimarzio Evolution the same that Steve Vai uses! Its an amazing pickup to say the least!! And the guitar has a white Dimarzio Clip Lock strap installed on it. The pickguard is a custom shop Pearl pickguard that was made by Chandler.
    The guitar has a Wizard Neck that has been treated for max playability!!!! The guitar is made out of Basswood and the neck is maple as well as the fretboard.
    This 550 has the All Access Neck Joint!
    The tuners are stock as well as the nut. The guitar is set up with GHS 9-46 and the action is really really nice!!! The nick name for the Ibanez RG550 is the poor mans Jem. And that is a perfect name! The 550 is a SHRED MACHINE!!!! You will get everything I mentioned above and nothing that I didnt. The guitar comes in the really nice padded gig bag. There is a little ding on the guitar that cant be seen really well. but I tried to get a pic of it. Asking price....
    $650.00
    Shipping to lower 48 states is $45.00 and rest of the planet is bout $80-90.00

Pics here!!!!

http://photobucket.com/albums/c291/shreddy01/

Email questions and if you want to buy any of these items @ sinskinick@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    N

2. Nick1

Nick1 SS.org Regular

thanks for moving my thread and adding the pic and info!

3. LordOVchaoS

LordOVchaoS NUDE MAN! Forum MVP

These things are bad ass!!! Somebody jump on this!

4. LordOVchaoS

LordOVchaoS NUDE MAN! Forum MVP

Man... FUCK! How much is reasonable to you? Bottom dollar basically.

5. Vince

Vince Contributor

6. Nick1

Nick1 SS.org Regular

ok for the preamp and the Z4 footswitch $525.00 OBO

7. Vince

Vince Contributor

:yesway:

That thing looks like it smokes. Engl makes great stuff. Do you have any soundclips of it, Nick?

8. Nick1

Nick1 SS.org Regular

9. aldog1330

aldog1330 I like beer

I have one myself. For the price its a damn nice preamp. Even though I sold off the poweramp, I decided to keep the preamp because it is very versatile. There is a lot of gain on tap, but most of it is useable. The cleans are good as well. There are low and high gain modes for each channel, and the bright on the clean plus the contour on the lead make it an extremely flexible preamp, especially for the price! Good luck selling it man.

10. Nick1

Nick1 SS.org Regular

well it is gone!!!!! along with everything else I listed above!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.