Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay

Discussion in 'Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming' started by KnightBrolaire, Aug 27, 2018.

1. DiezelMonster

DiezelMonster Complainasaurus Rex

I did see that. I'm just a spaz. Thanks. Younge ye had some other footage I didn't think I saw but it's in this video. Cheers.

2. CapinCripes

CapinCripes Trem Snob

Whelp John Wick 2077 here we come. They really shouldn't have killed that guy's puppy :rofl: But really I do hope CDPR pulls this one off as well as they did with the Witcher games because it's going to be a disaster if they don't get it perfect with all the hype going around and they have big shoes to fill from their last series of games.

3. sighval

sighval SS.org Regular

Twenty years ago I would never have thought people all around the world would go so crazy because of a game made in Poland. And still, here we are, CDPR being one of the best game developers around. Makes me a bit proud, as our first domestic productions were usually some really nasty low-end shooters back then.
    I've never owned a machine that would let me enjoy new games, I've never even played any of the Witcher games, even though the Witcher books were some of the first "serious" pieces of literature I've read as a child. Trailers for Cyberpunk look awesome though and I'm really rooting for the guys, I hope they manage to meet expectations and the game will be worth all the hype that's surrounding it.
    And even still - I don't really think people should be preordering it, as we all know how this can end...

4. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

I don’t preorder anything as a general rule. I don’t mind expansions to an MMO I’m currently playing as I know I’ll play it anyways. And before that would be idk several years of not preordering a game. I especially don’t care for sets with tons of plastic knickknacks.

5. CapinCripes

CapinCripes Trem Snob

Last pre-order I did was for Witcher 3 and that was mostly for the digital art book because im a freak that loves concept art. I had been burned on several pre orders in the past and went a whole decade not pre ordering before that. Even with the Witcher 3 I had sense of dread that I had made the wrong decision and that it was going to be a disappointment to buy on a steam sale at some point, this coming from somebody who's favorite game prior to witcher 3 was the second game. I felt that dread until it came out and blew me away. suffice to say I wasn't disappointed there but I do make it a habit of not pre-ordering. I don't think ill be pre ordering this.

Mathemagician likes this.
  6. Randy

Randy Sous Chef Super Moderator

Or Richie Kotzen

7. KnightBrolaire

KnightBrolaire thy fart is murder

8. Randy

Randy Sous Chef Super Moderator

I see someone has jacked your guitar forum humor module.