Current Progress on weight loss and lifestyle changes

WillyTheMLGPro

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Last year decided I hate myself too much that I needed to change my lifestyle and lose weight. Bunch of failed attempts earlier in my life led to the decision that I needed someone to help motivate me.
Hired a personal trainer/ Holistic coach to help me get my life on track and make better choices.
Started at roughly 150kg and am currently at 116kg. My goal is to get around the 70kg to 80kg and see what feels best.
Progress was slow unfortunately until the last 6 months roughly since my food was not suited to what I was doing and what I needed.

Still lots to go.

May 2021
1Screenshot_20220925-125950_Everfit.jpg

September 2022
120220918_120335.jpg

Exact same shirts/ shirt size just grey vs Black.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Nice progress man! I'm not sure what you mean with it being slow, that's a lotta weight and you don't even know the fat/muscle percent changes behind it. It's not like it has to be -35kg fat + 0kg muscle.

KnightBrolaire

mass cultivator
Reaction score
Good for you man. It's not all about getting the weight off, it's about keeping it off. It's better to do it at a pace you can sustain, and hopefully with a lifestyle/diet that just reinforces it.

WillyTheMLGPro

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I should also say that my trainer says that I build muscle very easily.
I consistently am able to go up 2.5kg on weights every week.
Also while doing squats, I started around 30kgs on the bar and at the end of that program I was at 90kg after a couple months.

And very much keeping the lifestyle changes.

Latest posts