Comment Section Gold!

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
WTF world do we live in where a >15 year old car with ~250k miles, that was wrecked in an accident is worth $1000, new soft top or not? :lol: That thing belongs nowhere other than a junk yard.

mastapimp

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
A little background on this one... The other day, Rudy Giuliani claimed that he was assaulted by a man while he was standing in a grocery store. He described that the incident "felt like somebody shot me" and also "as if a boulder hit me"

Charges have since been reduced as video evidence shows the guy simply gave him a pat on the back as he was walking by.

1656517664705.png

1656517685376.png

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I saw one meme joking about LGBT is just a different take on a BLT. Lettuce, guacamole, bacon, tomato!
I was standing in line behind someone at a local sandwich shop who saw their burger section, and one of the options was a "BLT & A burger". He ordered this. When he got his sandwich, he was super pissed because he thought "BLT & A Burger" didn't mean "Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Burger", but somehow meant that there would be one single menu item that was two sandwiches: a BLT, and a burger.

I will note that the menu had a written list of ingredients below the name of the burger, and that English was definitely this person's first (and very likely only) language.