Comment Section Gold!

John

New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh
Reaction score
I, for one, would like to welcome our new piscine overlords.
:welcome:

Rejoice, for the time is now:

image.png

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
You mean age of the crows. They're as smart as a 7 year old, can use tools and make improvised tools, they can problem solve. Worst of all is they hold grudges and remember faces.
HITCHCOCK WAS RIGHT
These are the reasons why I fucking love crows, such mischievous birds, always up to something.

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
You mean age of the crows. They're as smart as a 7 year old, can use tools and make improvised tools, they can problem solve. Worst of all is they hold grudges and remember faces.
HITCHCOCK WAS RIGHT
There was the dude(tte) that realized some urban bird (not a pigeon) was bringing theme things in exchange for food. So they taught them to favor brining money by giving the birds extra food for cash drop-off.

There's also this Aussie/New Zealander 3D Printer Guy on YouTube named Angus that has a series of videos where he 3D prints increasingly complex puzzles for the birds to solve for "gourmet" food.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
until they can breathe out of water they're less of a threat lol
They can breathe out of the water, though. They come on land all of the time to hunt for food in tide pools, breathing air through their skin. They do have to go back into the water to digest their food, though, since it requires more oxygen than they can get without using their gills. So, if you live within 30 minutes of the sea, you could potentially be a subject of the cephalopods.
Octaman has two legs and four tentacles. :scratch:

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
I have a crow with a snakes tongue tattooed on my arm.

I've told the story before, but i'll shortly tell it again. Got high with tattoo artist, picked out cool crow flash tattoo. Done with tattoo, Artist says "oh yeah I added a snakes tongue, thought it'd be badass" I jump up look in the mirror and say "god damn, you're lucky it is badass, I was about to kick your ass!"