Collibus - The False Awakening

Stephen

Collibus
Reaction score
I'm Back!

Hey guys, not posted in a long time due to being busy hidden away working on this damn album. This thing has taken sooooo long to complete, especially with loosing our drummer at the start of the recording process and had to resort to using Toontrack products and then half way through accidentally loosing all the rhythm guitar tracks and having to re-do them! Complete nightmare but it's all complete now finally! The album is ready for release on the 20th of this month (digitally), will also be available to buy physical copies around the same time, might be a few days after though depending on when we receive the CD shipment.

Thought i'd share it with you guys anyways seeing as a few of you guys in the past have followed the band in the past and also because we use 7 & 8 strings.

Now I've finished I actually have time to post on here again too :)

Anyways, here's a preview!

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
Reminds me of Evergrey. I always enjoy hearing "contemporary" metal bands with singers who can actually SING. I'll be curious to check this out when it's released.

Stephen

Collibus
Reaction score
Cheers! Never really listened to Evergrey much, will have to re-listen to them at some point. Feel a bit out of touch at the moment with Metal as I've been too busy with this and my other 2 bands to actually listen to much music :/

Stephen

Collibus
Reaction score
It's now released on iTunes now and also available to stream on Spotify.

No clue how it's been released a day earlier than planned but it has haha. Just thought i'd let you guys know anyways!

Latest posts