Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Here's hoping your health holds up and you can land a solid job. :cheers:
But I was at my house singing hyppa Hyppa by electric callboy and that is how I realized soemthing was wrong I didn’t feel right so. My vision was all screwed up and seeing double but if I wouldn’t have tried to sing that song that night I probably would have end up having a stroke

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Damn Creepy, I hope you heal up strong. Good on you quitting my cigs, thousands of good reasons to do that. I'm rooting for you bud.
Yea I actually got a crap load of truck driving jobs texting and messaging me but I’m glad I found this cause I kept feeling tired. I no matter how much sleep I got I was tired if I wasn’t driving at school I was sleeping in the mattres in the semi sleeper truck like I knew something was wrong but I thought it was just resturaunts and fast food burgers.. but I come home and I have to study pretrip and I’m cab over and over so I don’t forget it probably played guitar once or twice In the past two months. Really ready to test out but this is prolonging it

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
yep everytime I hear Eskimo callboy I’m going to remember that. I asked the dr if I can still scream after my blood thins out he said yes and said my heart will heal it’s self I just need to excercise a lil.
I keep forgetting they are electric callboy now oh well i bought the parallax with the neural dsp
Sale… a few days without using gas made it possible… can’t wait to get home and use it. I remember I was playing my bass more than my guitar when I had my free trial of the parallax….😎 can’t wait to get out of this damn hospital. They say my inr level has to be at 2.0 to go home. It’s at 1.1 now. And it was at 0.9 last night ☹️. Oh well I watched the
Movie trolls. It was pretty kool.i watched all of godfather I have never seen the whole movie till now.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Never bothered watching the Godfather movies. My partner has asked to check out The Sopranos recently since neither of us has watched it, so will give that a go. The Godfather just doesn't interest me, though. What's your take, Creepy?

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Never bothered watching the Godfather movies. My partner has asked to check out The Sopranos recently since neither of us has watched it, so will give that a go. The Godfather just doesn't interest me, though. What's your take, Creepy?
Uhmm have seen bits and pieces of it my whole life. Never watched the whole thing. Now that I’m stuck in the hospital, I did watch it here.there where bits of the story that I missed through a few times I fell asleep, but yea basically they were trying to take over his family his whole life and he got vengeance. So you im
All about some revenge. I still don’t understand the five family thing I think it’s that they run the hood or something like that. Dude are the Italian mafia real? They gotta be. We don’t got that stuff around here…I’m ready to leave this hospital though.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Uhmm have seen bits and pieces of it my whole life. Never watched the whole thing. Now that I’m stuck in the hospital, there where bits of the story that I missed through a few times I fell asleep, but yea basically they were trying to take over his family his whole life and he got vengeance. So you im
All about some revenge. I still don’t understand the five family thing I think it’s that they run the hood or something like that. Dude are the Italian mafia real? They gotta be. We don’t got that stuff around here…I’m ready to leave this hospital thoug

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't publicly say that the mob still exists, but, when your organization is disciplined about keeping a low profile and staying under the radar of the authorities, people like you and I don't have much to worry about unless we suddenly get big money somehow. I grew up in Detroit, and the mafia there was pretty sloppy, and everyone knew the Toccos. But when one of the mob's top guys is seen chasing someone down the neighbourhood streets with a saw in broad daylight, it might be a sign that your organization is slipping and losing influence. Anyway...

I really hope you feel better, brother. It's gotta suck to be infirmed this close to a major holiday. Let those doctors take care of you and you'll be out of there and back to rocking out soon!

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I wouldn't publicly say that the mob still exists, but, when your organization is disciplined about keeping a low profile and staying under the radar of the authorities, people like you and I don't have much to worry about unless we suddenly get big money somehow. I grew up in Detroit, and the mafia there was pretty sloppy, and everyone knew the Toccos. But when one of the mob's top guys is seen chasing someone down the neighbourhood streets with a saw in broad daylight, it might be a sign that your organization is slipping and losing influence. Anyway...

I really hope you feel better, brother. It's gotta suck to be infirmed this close to a major holiday. Let those doctors take care of you and you'll be out of there and back to rocking out soon!
Yea bro this lady that checked my blood pressure said I was allowed to go down to the healing garden in the day. and I went down there an was just reading the information about how the hospital evolved every decade and I was surrounded by security guards and they were asking me all these questions and I was like fuck you in not answering your questions and I started running from them. But apperently the lady that said I can go down there is new and she told me wrong. So I’m ready to go home. 🙁

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But I guess I understood how it liked I was wearing regular clothes and wires form the heart monitor was all hanging out of my shirt… I could have been wielding a bomb or something 🫤

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m out of the hospital now but I found a girl
That place bass and asked her if she wanted to start a band she said no 😒 it was gonna be texas flavored coal chamber in 2022 😔

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I got kicked out of that school…..I have to pay another school a thousand for my test… this stuff keeps dragging out… but I get to drive a 13 speed transmission at this school to test out on my manual. When I reached out to kilgore and told them about me getting kicked out she said that the school I went to collects money from the state then kicks people out of the school
So they can just collect money from the state. They said they are getting ready to hold a committee with twc and the dot to try to make the school not a credited school with the dps ☺️. So since when I told them
What happened they said it doesn’t sound like anything out of the ordinary with that school
So instead of giving me the full course for 4,000 they just called it one week of advanced driver training for a 1000 dollars. But I’m excited cause we don’t have to drive those ragged out trucks anymore it’s all brand new equipment here. I can’t believe I’m still going through all of this dude. But I been trying to be more healthy and excercising. Turns out they made this huge awesome trail that circles around my city with frisbee golf courses and all these tunnels and stuff so I been going there and walking every day. I’m ready to be done with this school they said 8 weeks and I was wasting my time up there for three months and they just never tested me and the schools trucks kept breaking down and then they got over populated with students waiting to test…then when they were supposed to test me my license had a temporary suspension for some documents that werre never turned in properly. So this should be the last week for real this time.. I have been going and eating at the homeless shelter at night though cause it’s a free meal that church’s provide. But yea… haven’t hardly played guitar since I got out of the hospital. Except a little.. played witha. Fuzz pedal it’s kind of kool.